PDA

View Full Version : Tears of releave

tenalyser
01-29-2006, 11:00 AM
I Told you guys in one of my posts that Roger Federer does feel the pressure of the media.Of course he doesn't want to give us that impression but he is well aware of the big expectation from the tennis world and fans. I noticed that there was something in his look after he accepted the trophy from Rod Laver that made me think "this time he will really go for THE GRAND SLAM" I just wanted to know if some of you also felt that strange vibe.:confused:

Warriorroger
01-29-2006, 11:06 AM
I Told you guys in one of my posts that Roger Federer does feel the pressure of the media.Of course he doesn't want to give us that impression but he is well aware of the big expectation from the tennis world and fans. I noticed that there was something in his look after he accepted the trophy from Rod Laver that made me think "this time he will really go for THE GRAND SLAM" I just wanted to know if some of you also felt that strange vibe.:confused:

Well, it was the first time at the end of a tournament(I recall), that they mentioned that the winner of the AO was in race for the Grand Slam. I didn't get the vibe though. He has the talent to go there. If I were Roger (My name is Roger LOL), I forget about the other tournaments and start focussing on the French. He could skip all the in between hardcourt tournaments, he is well ahead of the rest.

tenalyser
01-29-2006, 11:11 AM
Hé Warriorroger kom je echt uit Nederland?