PDA

View Full Version : LM Prestige - geesh !

bluegrasser
01-29-2006, 01:19 PM
For some reason I pulled my Lm Prestige out instead of my O3 red and proceded to play the best tennis in over a year and even had a bagel in my second match. I thought I was getting too old for the Prestige,and the last time I used it i didn't fare too well. I just don't get how the Prestige feels like a low margin for error stick one week and the next, like an extention of my arm.

louis netman
01-29-2006, 01:32 PM
I thought I was getting too old for the Prestige,and the last time I used it i didn't fare too well. I just don't get how the Prestige feels like a low margin for error stick one week and the next, like an extention of my arm.

It's a common disorder for 40+ tennis players who read these boards... ;-)

bee
01-29-2006, 01:44 PM
You have the mid I believe. String it with natural gut at 56#, apply Babolat string savers...and your problems are over. Klip brand gut is not that expensive, they have it at TW and it seems good. You are worthy of that.

bluegrasser
01-29-2006, 01:46 PM
Louis: yea, tell me about it - :0

bluegrasser
01-29-2006, 01:47 PM
I have the mp strung at 56 lbs with Gosen 17 micro, and yesterday it felt like heaven..

Craig Carter
01-29-2006, 03:32 PM
You know, the LM Prestige is Mr. Comfort when I hit with it. The dense string pattern, nice flex, and stable swingweight make this one the real deal. I could easily be using the LM Prestige MP or Vantage frames that I demoed rather than the Volkl Gen II that I currently hit with. All are similar to me with regard to comfort/feel. Every time I pick up the Prestige it gives me consistent results and is good on the arm. I agree with your assessment and quandry :confused: