PDA

View Full Version : Wilsn Pro Staff Rok mid or Head LM Prestige mid?

djones
01-29-2006, 02:04 PM
I was actually looking for 1 or 2 Head Prestige Classic mids, to have next to my ther Prestige Classic and Head Classic mid, but they're rather hard to find.
So now, I'm thinking of getting one of the above mentioned racquets.

I never really liked Wilson racquets but the specs look nice to me.

Which one do you think I should get?

OnyxZ28
01-29-2006, 03:47 PM
Neither, if you like the Classic Mids

PBODY99
01-29-2006, 04:58 PM
The ROK isn't close in the way it plays to your Head frame. I am not a fan of the LM frames as the Prestige players I sting for don't use them after trying for six weeks.

Deuce
01-30-2006, 01:45 AM
Both the ROK and the LM Prestige Mid are weak, toy-like frames. The opposite of solid.

If you like the Prestige Classic Mid, and are seeking a racquet that is at least remotely similar, stay well away from these two pieces of junk.

djones
01-30-2006, 02:29 AM
Both the ROK and the LM Prestige Mid are weak, toy-like frames. The opposite of solid.

If you like the Prestige Classic Mid, and are seeking a racquet that is at least remotely similar, stay well away from these two pieces of junk.

Deuce,

What would you suggest me?
I Prestige mid?
I actually wish I didn't seel all my Head Pro Tours. (for just 180 dollars combined).
The last day I played with it, they gave me very good control!

Deuce
01-30-2006, 02:52 AM
Sorry, bud - the only thing that really plays like the Prestige Classic is the Prestige Classic.

The iPrestige Mid is a good racquet - very solid feel, very reminiscent of the PS 6.0 85 - but the feel is quite different from the Prestige Classic.

You could give the Muscle Weave 200G 90 a try - if you can find one - it probably comes closest to the Prestige Classic. But it's not a Prestige Classic...