PDA

View Full Version : AO FInal. & how I felt....

pound cat
01-29-2006, 04:23 PM
The whole final was so emotional from both players, it was beyond each point they were playing. I have never felt this in a tennis match..let alone in a final. It was almost as if being what is human was being displayed in front of millions people. OH WOW. that's all i can say . In retospect, it was a Happening.

Yours!05
01-29-2006, 04:31 PM
The whole final was so emotional from both players, it was beyond each point they were playing. I have never felt this in a tennis match..let alone in a final. It was almost as if being what is human was being displayed in front of millions people. OH WOW. that's all i can say . In retospect, it was a Happening.Well said pc. Very sorry in retrospect that I didn't go to the final. They are so very often a yawn (whether Federer plays or not) compared to the semis - but not this one.

Shabazza
01-29-2006, 04:36 PM
The whole final was so emotional from both players, it was beyond each point they were playing. I have never felt this in a tennis match..let alone in a final. It was almost as if being what is human was being displayed in front of millions people. OH WOW. that's all i can say . In retospect, it was a Happening.
Indeed...and a great start to a new and (hopefully) great season 2006! :D