PDA

View Full Version : Hi,I'm Roger Federer and I don't want to win slams.

ATXtennisaddict
01-30-2006, 07:41 AM
[Because TW (and many tennis spectators) think it's boring for me to win slams and tournaments,I've decided to let my talent and ability go to waste and just try to lose all the tournaments I play in. What's the point in winning anyway, I have 7 slams, I might as well stop now and enjoy my millions. Never mind that I,as an individual,have goals and ambitions and that I work hard at preparing for tournaments and am a professional.

Losing on purpose is cool. :cool: I'll just flush everything I ever want in my life down the drain because some other ppl want me to.]

Noelle
01-30-2006, 07:53 AM
Hey Roger, you're starting to look a little bit like Marat. 8)

Rickson
01-30-2006, 08:04 AM
Roger has a record to set so no whiners can stop him now.

Alexaggie
01-30-2006, 09:15 AM
Just because it's boring dosen't mean he shouldn't do his best at all times. I am one of those that thinks Rogers domination makes things a bit stale, but thats not his problem. I think that most people who complain would rather that other players up their level to be able to compete with him. I have never heard anyone say that they want him to loose on purpose.

ATXtennisaddict
01-30-2006, 09:51 AM
Just because it's boring dosen't mean he shouldn't do his best at all times. I am one of those that thinks Rogers domination makes things a bit stale, but thats not his problem. I think that most people who complain would rather that other players up their level to be able to compete with him. I have never heard anyone say that they want him to loose on purpose.

Yes,it's not my fault no one else can beat me.And I'm going to try to stay ahead of the pack.

Marat paid me $10000 to put his av up. Good money. :cool:

legolas
01-30-2006, 10:38 AM
Roger has a record to set so no whiners can stop him now.
yes