PDA

View Full Version : Head Prestige Classic (designed in austria), same as Head Classic mid?

djones
01-30-2006, 11:15 AM
Would anyone know if both racquets feel identical?

armand
01-30-2006, 01:16 PM
In my experience: No, they do not.
If you'd like to learn more, use the Search function.

djones
01-30-2006, 01:36 PM
In my experience: No, they do not.
If you'd like to learn more, use the Search function.

I don't think the search function is going to help me.
I just know that the Prestige Classic racquets, which were made in Austria feel different (because of the Kevlar in the material) than the ones designed in Austria.
Well, the Head Classic mid (which is in fact the Prestige Classic) is also designed in Austria.
That's why I wonder if it's the same.

If not, what are the differences?

djones
01-30-2006, 01:44 PM
Anyone?
I wanna buy one, but I need to know if it feels closer to the Prestige Classic (made in Austria) than my Head Classic mid!

BaseLineBash
01-30-2006, 01:51 PM
.................................................. .........................................

Michael82
01-30-2006, 02:46 PM
Do you mean the newest version of PC600s which are made in Czech Republic? They are lighter, more head light than the Classic Mids which were made in Austria. The butt caps are different as well. PC600's grip shape is more rectangular, closer to new i. and LM prestiges. The leather grips are also different. Classic Mids have wider and smoother grips with only one branding. The new PC600s have more than one branding and more blemishes somehow. It is fairly DIFFERENT from older versions. But I could not see any reasons for stopping you from purchasing one. It is indeed a good racket itself.