PDA

View Full Version : federers a bit of a baby

gossrossi
01-31-2006, 08:02 AM
he is , i mean he is always with his girlfriend, i mean every single match, cant he go one match without her, also he crys like a baby.

i like him but he is a bit of a baby

Fee
01-31-2006, 08:04 AM
oh, please.....

Noelle, bookmark this thread for the year end awards please.

Rickson
01-31-2006, 08:10 AM
he is , i mean he is always with his girlfriend, i mean every single match, cant he go one match without her, also he crys like a baby.

This is coming from the biggest whiner ever to post on this board? Aren't you the one who claimed a bad diet stunted your growth? Didn't you cry to everyone that you had a boy's body and that you would have been over 6' instead of 5'8? Who's the baby?
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=82702

@wright
01-31-2006, 08:18 AM
Score! Rickson the newbhunter strikes again! He's had better!

Dedans Penthouse
01-31-2006, 08:37 AM

He stays in touch with his feminine side in more ways than one. Mirka means companionship, which begets a willingness to share/express feelings.

That Dr. Phil moment of mine has been brought to you by the good folks at Kleenex

It'd be a good thing if we all got in touch with our feminine sides; located approximately 63.5 mm. along the "anterior wall" side of.......suffice to say, just get in touch with it, already!

And make the world a happier, better place. :-)

pound cat
01-31-2006, 08:42 AM
Mirka is his business manager, and it's her role to manage his business at all times.

Gugafan_Redux
01-31-2006, 08:54 AM

Can we screen users when registering? They should have to be, say, 17 years old and have at least an iota of common sense.

opiate
01-31-2006, 08:58 AM

Of all the sperm your father expelled, you're the quickest?

mabuhay
01-31-2006, 09:02 AM
LOL! :mrgreen:

Shabazza
01-31-2006, 09:29 AM
This is coming from the biggest whiner ever to post on this board? Aren't you the one who claimed a bad diet stunted your growth? Didn't you cry to everyone that you had a boy's body and that you would have been over 6' instead of 5'8? Who's the baby?
OWNED!! :cool:

Keifers
01-31-2006, 09:54 AM

gossrossi, I've posted something for you in your Tips and Instruction thread. Please check it out:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=82702&page=3

What you've posted here in this thread I find a bit silly. Understandable, given your current concerns about yourself, but a bit silly. A request: in future, please use caps as appropriate in your posts, not all lower case. Thanks.

jukka1970
01-31-2006, 01:17 PM

LMAO, I think I have a feeling we'll be seeing you again, when they announce the list for the Darwin awards, and you're on it.

Puredrivetennis
01-31-2006, 01:21 PM
Uhh.
I see no idea how that makes him a baby? Support is great.
I agree with the darwin awards list, youll be an honorable mention.

Warriorroger
01-31-2006, 01:41 PM
He's a cute baby. I love him, a great guy, he made me a bisexual.

AJK1
01-31-2006, 02:12 PM
Better than another top 4 player who has to have his parents with him everywhere he goes. Now that's a baby!

Yours!05
01-31-2006, 03:11 PM
A request: in future, please use caps as appropriate in your posts, not all lower case. Thanks.King Canute, can we meet on a beach somewhere?;) LOL.

arosen
01-31-2006, 03:29 PM
You go Rickson, you go man! Too many people are posting here all kinds of irresponsible banter. Time somebody holds 'em accountable.

Keifers
01-31-2006, 03:36 PM
King Canute, can we meet on a beach somewhere?;) LOL.
Haha, thanks for that, Your!05. :) You're point is well taken.

Normally, I wouldn't make this request -- but in the context of what this young man has written in his thread in the "Tips/Instruction" forum, and what I tried to offer him there, I thought I would.

My conjecture is that he's feeling a bit (a lot?) down on himself and his use of lower case reflects that. Even if my conjecture is wrong, it would be a good thing, I feel, for him to get into the good habit of using appropriate caps.

So there!... ;)

P.S. Here's an interesting tidbit I found about KC:

"He is perhaps best remembered for the legend of how he commanded the waves to go back. According to the legend, he grew tired of flattery from his courtiers. When one such flatterer gushed that the king could even command the obedience of the sea, Canute proved him wrong by practical demonstration at Thorney Island, his point being that even a king's powers have limits. Unfortunately, this legend is sometimes misunderstood to mean that he believed himself so powerful that the natural elements would obey him, and that his failure to command the tides only made him look foolish. It is quite possible that the legend is simply pro-Canute propaganda."

Good on His Majesty, I say!...

gossrossi
01-31-2006, 04:03 PM
yeah actually i guess im just jealous. I mean ive only had two girls and the one that ment something at 16 dumped me for very shallow reasons, but still

austro
01-31-2006, 04:17 PM
I have to agree though that Federer's crying is excessive and misplaced. Do you cry when you close a mega-deal, sell an expensive product, conclude a successful operation, win an important trial or whatever your profession is? No, we typically act within the norms and conventions of our professional lifes. And so should Federer.

Lee
01-31-2006, 04:20 PM
dude some of you guys are just unbelievable. SO WHAT if Mirka goes to Federer's games? SO WHAT if Federer cries? Mind your own business, niggie

VolklVenom
01-31-2006, 04:39 PM
i was takin back by the whole thing;
not that there's anything wrong with that!

Phil
01-31-2006, 05:07 PM
yeah actually i guess im just jealous. I mean ive only had two girls and the one that ment something at 16 dumped me for very shallow reasons, but still

She dumped you because you're too short. I would say that, yeah, that's a shallow reason. Sorry dude, but don't take it out on Rog.

Noelle
01-31-2006, 05:11 PM
oh, please.....

Noelle, bookmark this thread for the year end awards please.Year end awards for DUMBEST THREAD OF 2006? :lol:

shideg
01-31-2006, 08:05 PM

This is truly one of the best retorts I've ever read in my life. Kudos. LMAO!

sinatra161
01-31-2006, 08:09 PM

Brave post from a newbie coming on here to bash one of the greatest players to ever play the game!Genius:mad:

mellofelow
01-31-2006, 08:43 PM
Do you cry when you close a mega-deal, sell an expensive product, conclude a successful operation, win an important trial or whatever your profession is?

Let's not compare you, mine, our greatest achievement(s) against someone who will be immortalized.

Frankly, the closest event that we can experience such tears of accomplishment (if we're ever so fortunate) is birth of a child, he/she speaking in front of an entire graduation class endearing you for all the support... etc.

Most of the legends have shed tears in their careers - Jordan clutching the NBA champion trophy, Tiger Woods on his father's shoulder at Augusta, Gretzky leaving Edmonton & retirement, Dan Marino... on and on.

These are serious role models!!!

Say Chi Sin Lo
01-31-2006, 08:51 PM
lol, this is good stuff.

slice bh compliment
01-31-2006, 09:10 PM

Well that took some guts. He could have just whined and screamed. He could have taken his ball and gone home. He could have attacked his detractors.

Benvenuti, gossrossi.
E complimenti.

arosen
01-31-2006, 11:39 PM
A lot of spectators go see a tennis match and they forget about it the next day, they move on to their every day affairs and whatnots. For Roger Federer, playing tennis is his entire life. Winning fills his life with meaning. For him, there is no going home at the end of the day. I was not surprised to see him cry, especially when Laver handed him the Cup. These old farts are his Gods or at least idols, probably. These wins make him, and the losses can break him.

chess9
02-01-2006, 04:11 AM
GR:

I'm sorry, but I couldn't disagree more. You could use some social maturing in addition to the physical maturing you think you need.

-Robert
________
Crack Rehab Dicussion (http://www.rehab-forum.com/crack-rehab/)

vllockhart
02-01-2006, 07:37 AM
A lot of spectators go see a tennis match and they forget about it the next day, they move on to their every day affairs and whatnots. For Roger Federer, playing tennis is his entire life. Winning fills his life with meaning. For him, there is no going home at the end of the day. I was not surprised to see him cry, especially when Laver handed him the Cup. These old farts are his Gods or at least idols, probably. These wins make him, and the losses can break him.

When you work towards goals for over 20 years and then achieve them in spectacular fashion, let's see how you feel.

legolas
02-01-2006, 08:46 AM
how come all the new users are posting stupid comments? we need a screening beforeapproving membership

Noelle
02-01-2006, 04:28 PM
I'm sure you remember when you were a New User yourself.

Don't bite the newbies, unless they bite first. :p

Backcourt Pickup
02-01-2006, 04:35 PM
Yeah but most of us when we were New Users preferred to ask questions, instead of stupid questions/opinions.

Grossi, Mirka is Federer's close girlfriend, and honestly you must not play tennis, because having someone that close to you come to all of your matches shows the kind of support that can't be bought of bribed out of someone. The fact that Mirka is there all the time helps Fed focus because he knows that she is there supporting him, along with the rest of his box.

Anyone remember that article in Tennis magazine about Fed? He was talking about how he used to fight with his dad all the time after matches when he would be playing badly. Now that he is older, he realizes the support that his box and his family, and especially Mirka give to him.

Edit: ****, I'm a new user. Oh well, better get posting.

Rickson
02-01-2006, 05:02 PM
Yeah but most of us when we were New Users preferred to ask questions, instead of stupid questions/opinions.

Grossi, Mirka is Federer's close girlfriend, and honestly you must not play tennis, because having someone that close to you come to all of your matches shows the kind of support that can't be bought of bribed out of someone. The fact that Mirka is there all the time helps Fed focus because he knows that she is there supporting him, along with the rest of his box.

Anyone remember that article in Tennis magazine about Fed? He was talking about how he used to fight with his dad all the time after matches when he would be playing badly. Now that he is older, he realizes the support that his box and his family, and especially Mirka give to him.

Edit: ****, I'm a new user. Oh well, better get posting.
Only postwise, but 9 more and the green is gone.

opiate
02-01-2006, 05:41 PM
Why the coloured username now? (well, at least it's green now, and not RED like last time).

I don't remember me having a green colour to my username when I first joined. And that couldn't have been too long ago, either.

Oh well.

Noelle
02-01-2006, 05:45 PM
Ahem.

New Changes to the Message Board
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=83701

New Users are now Green
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=83886

opiate
02-01-2006, 05:52 PM
Ahem.

New Changes to the Message Board
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=83701

New Users are now Green
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=83886

Oh.. em... oops. I didn't read that... um... Here's me wrist if ya wanna slap one..

:)

Thanks Noelle. I better pay more attention to these admin posts now...

Noelle
02-01-2006, 05:58 PM
No problem, just here to help. ;)

bc-05
02-01-2006, 06:02 PM
just to abuse the changes.. why dont we just have like a poster award in here.. maybe we should have poster of the year award.. troller of the yr... comeback of the yr award.. newcoming of the yr award.. wat else is there? hottest poster of the yr award