PDA

View Full Version : Pro's practice sessions material?!?

rounick
01-31-2006, 03:22 PM
Over the years and with the lack of quality instructors and coaches in my country I have found out that the best coaching is the one you get from the pros themselves.Watching tennis matches on TV has taught me so much about the game so whenever someone from the next court comes over to ask me who my coach is or who taught me and stuff,I reply:"Marat Safin",or "Andre Agassi" and watch them look at me with disbelief until I explain to them what I mean!..
But since there are no ATP tournaments in my country (except the Olympics 2 years ago) it's not possible to watch the pros from up close..It really is a whole new perspective and especially watching them practice.Inspired from another thread somewhere around here I would like to invite anyone and everyone who has any kind of pro's practice material (video,photo or even just their memories) to share it with us.Watching pros practice is really even greater than watching matches..It completely blew my mind and I only had one chance...Any kind of material is great,even a single photo can tell you so much,but especially if someone's got any videos,that would be just awesome!!