PDA

View Full Version : Excess Skins?

fatboy
06-10-2004, 04:46 AM
Hi I badly really need help here.. I'm overweight however I've been played tennis since I was little (since about 9).. I am 16 years old.. However yesterday my coach told me that in order to maximise my potential in speed and also fitness.. I have to at least lose 12 kg.. However I saw this bloke on TV.. he lost 96 kg.. However he didnt lose any of the excess skin so all his body look disgusting and he lost this weight by doing heaps of gym work and also cardio.. so I am concern if i lose 12 kgs the same thing will happen to me (lose the body fat however the excess skin will still be left).. So can you help me.. How should I lose all this weight without making all my skin loose? Thank you.. ur reply would be appreciated!!!

jun
06-11-2004, 12:00 AM
losing 12 kg is not as severe as losing 96 kg. Many people go on to lose 20~30 lb without having excess skin problem.

Especially at your age, skin has enough elasticity so it won't be much problem. Just don't confuse diet with eating absolutly nothing. At your age, your body is at the peak of developing, so you should really find out what GOOD dieting is and follow that. And don't be too anxious if you don't lose weight "fast" enough.