PDA

View Full Version : DNX V1 Mp, NoBadMojo

saralara
02-01-2006, 09:33 AM
Hallo,

I have ( like always :) a problem. I need your opinion about a string in my DNX V1 MP.
I had Gamma Live Wire ( lost tension and feels death).
I want to try another one, not to expensive:
1.Signum Pro Plasma 1.18 mm
2.Wilson Sensation 16 L
3.Iso Speed Control.

Of maybe another one? Natural Gut is to expensive for me. I break them so easy.Klip I can t find here.

All suggestions are welcome.
tnx

Regards
Lara

gd!
02-01-2006, 12:33 PM
I am not NBM,
but trust me as I am used to use Volkl racquet with Signum Pro Poly Plasma 18...this string is very nice, you will find decent touch for a poly and excellent tension holding...just make sure to string 4 - 5 lbs lower than Gamma Live Wire.

You will be satisfied.

gd!

NoBadMojo
02-01-2006, 01:17 PM
Hi there Lara. Of the ones you mention, I would go with the Wilson Sensation. It's a nice string for the money. I would avoid polys unless you have a particular reason for using them.

jackson vile
02-01-2006, 08:12 PM
You want to put soft string in there and put the crosses lower, very very good racket for the weight and swing weight.

Pui
02-01-2006, 10:44 PM
I've use to string my DNX V1MP with TechniFiber X One Biphase, and feel the same as you on Gamma Livewire not long after stringing.
I've try to string with Pacific PowerBlend (Hybrid: Aramid + Synt Gut), and I think it's OK., not so soft as the multifilament string but still arm friendly enough for me. I've still p;eased with it 1 month after stringing.