PDA

View Full Version : Raging bull returns :-)

babbette
02-03-2006, 05:38 AM
World number two Nadal hopes to be in top form by Dubai
Wed Feb 1, 2006 1:20 PM GMT

MADRID, Feb 1 (Reuters) - World number two Rafael Nadal intends to be back to his best at this month's Dubai Open.

The French Open champion, who has been suffering from a foot injury, is scheduled to return to action after three months out at the Marseille Open on Feb. 13.

"It would be a surprise for me to make the semi-finals in Marseille on my return," the Spaniard told sports daily Marca on Wednesday.

"But I would like to be feeling good at Dubai because it is the last test I have before the Masters Series in the United States."

The Dubai Open starts on Feb. 27 while the Masters Series event at Indian Wells gets under way on Mar. 6.

Nadal has not played a tournament since beating Ivan Ljubicic in the Madrid Masters final in October.

He was forced to withdraw from the season-ending Masters Cup in Shanghai in November and missed last month's Australian Open.

No dissing:D

babbette
02-04-2006, 05:50 AM
is no one interested in the raging bull's return?:(

Bunny
02-04-2006, 05:57 AM
I am interested in the raging bull! I'm sure he'll be back Babette! By the way, I'm new, my name is Bunny! Hi!!! :D

babbette
02-04-2006, 05:59 AM
Hi Bunny nice to have an ally:D

Bunny
02-04-2006, 06:15 AM
:lol: You know what I like most about him? His behind! :lol:

babbette
02-04-2006, 06:16 AM
isn't it the **** it's nice and firm:D

Bunny
02-04-2006, 06:17 AM
Heck yeah! But he's got a great game you know, I think he's the only real threat for Federer!

Grimjack
02-04-2006, 07:17 AM
I'm sorry, but nobody in capris deserves the monkier "Raging Bull." Does a disservice to Jake LaMotta.

I don't mind the cow theme, however. How 'bout we compromise on "Prancing Calf?"

babbette
02-04-2006, 12:39 PM
Grimjack:D "Raging Bull" applies to his way of playing not his clothing!!
Btw anyone else would look ridiculous in piratas (e.g John mCenroe) but Nadal just manages to make it look damn sexy!!:D

Shabazza
02-04-2006, 01:05 PM
is no one interested in the raging bull's return?:(
I'm thrilled he's comming back, as well as Safin. :D
I really want to see Rafa doing well in Dubai - hope to see an exiting final against Fed
Happy now? ;)

babbette
02-04-2006, 01:13 PM
I'm thrilled he's comming back, as well as Safin. :D
I really want to see Rafa doing well in Dubai - hope to see an exiting final against Fed
Happy now? ;)
very!! you're not as evil as your avator suggests:)

rfprse
02-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Is "who's Nadal's b..." thread not enough?:)
Yes, his resuming to play is good for the game. Without him, clay season would be much less exciting. But he's not been away that long.

I try to let it go, but since you bumped up the thread, I'll take the bait: "raging bull" doesn't sound so good anymore, it reminds some of us of roid rage...;) Anyway I hope Rafa got the right insoles. Hmmm...maybe I should stop reading Bodo's block.

babbette
02-04-2006, 01:47 PM

I hope you're joking!!

So you're seriously suggesting that this forum belongs only to an endless list of federer threads all designed to worship him WTF!!

There are other players on the ATP tour and on a site like this one would think it's to discuss all players.Nadal deserves a a whole lot of respect he has done a lot for the game and for what he has achieved at such a young age!!

rfprse
02-04-2006, 02:33 PM
I hope you're joking!!
Wasn't I? Hey, lighten up.

So you're seriously suggesting that this forum belongs only to an endless list of federer threads all designed to worship him WTF!!
So, when did I suggest that? I don't appreciate the false accusation. And watch your mouth!!

There are other players on the ATP tour and on a site like this one would think it's to discuss all players.Nadal deserves a a whole lot of respect he has done a lot for the game and for what he has achieved at such a young age!!
Yep and along the same line of thoughts, keep in mind yourself that Nadal is ONE of them; there are quite a few players worth the discussion on this board other than him.

Anyway thanks for your reply. I gave me a chance for some chuckle. I expected a little saner reaction but maybe that was too high an expectation.

babbette
02-04-2006, 02:44 PM
So, when did I suggest that? I don't appreciate the false accusation.

ahem right here :rolleyes:

Yep and along the same line of thoughts, keep in mind yourself that Nadal is ONE of them; there are quite a few players worth the discussion on this board other than him.

Before I even thought about opening a Nadal thread I opened a Muller and Matthieu thread oh and I think it reached second page oh within ......30 seconds:D

Virtuous
02-04-2006, 02:47 PM
I hope you're joking!!

erm:| ....Roger just won a grand slam, of course most of the discussion will be about him (and baghadatis, in case you haven't noticed). Nadal gets his fair share of attention too when he's playing and wins a tournament(wanna guess who most of the threads were about just pre and post RG 05? ). The fact that he's been sidelined means that there's not much about him discuss, unless his *** is a subject of stimulating conversation for you, then by all means.......

Andres
02-04-2006, 02:48 PM
I just hope he's not at 100% (maybe, around 870%), so Coria can win a couple of extra clay TMS... even RG :D

babbette
02-04-2006, 03:15 PM
erm:| ....Roger just won a grand slam, of course most of the discussion will be about him (and baghadatis, in case you haven't noticed). Nadal gets his fair share of attention too when he's playing and wins a tournament(wanna guess who most of the threads were about just pre and post RG 05? ). The fact that he's been sidelined means that there's not much about him discuss, unless his *** is a subject of stimulating conversation for you, then by all means.......
wow 3 baghdatis threads!!
This thread is about his return and not his *** darling!!Why do you guys have such a prob with me talking about his ass:rolleyes: (jealousy)
But regarding amount of threads, yes roger has played the tournament and won but him and bagdhatis were not the only ones that played at Ao.You're done talking about his win and now it's threads about Mirka, why not use the space to talk about other players playing right now! No not roger focused at all:rolleyes:
Btw i'm not anti-roger I just think it'd be nice to talk about the top 20 players not just the top 3 and occasional upsetters!!
Kisses

rfprse
02-04-2006, 03:44 PM
ahem right here :rolleyes:
Haha, I still don't see it. Where did I suggest that this forum belongs only to an endless list of federer threads all designed to worship him?
Instead of just saying that opening two threads on Nadal would help the diversity of topics that you think appropriate for this board, why do you need to make that false association? Why so insecure about your thread?

Before I even thought about opening a Nadal thread I opened a Muller and Matthieu thread oh and I think it reached second page oh within ......30 seconds:D
That means this board does not belong to those irritating Federer worshipers? So it shows that there's no such epidemic phenomenon about which you are allegedly so disgusted and from which only your threads (especially your Nadal threads I guess) can cure us?
But, I remember the thread.
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=82827
I don't think it even reached second page let alone in 30 seconds. Oh what a quandary, maybe, it is because of those Federer worshipers! :)

babbette
02-04-2006, 03:50 PM
With all due respect you bore me:D

Virtuous
02-04-2006, 03:54 PM
wow 3 baghdatis threads!!
Well, not much is known about him. Feel free to start more if you have info that others don't
This thread is about his return and not his *** darling!!Why do you guys have such a prob with me talking about his ass:rolleyes: (jealousy)
no not jealous at all lol. Btw i haven't criticized that thread, to each his own

But regarding amount of threads, yes roger has played the tournament and won but him and bagdhatis were not the only ones that played at Ao.You're done talking about his win and now it's threads about Mirka,
and they've been threads about haas' girlfriend, marcos' gf.... Mirka being the woman of the hour is a product of his win
why not use the space to talk about other players playing right now! No not roger focused at all:rolleyes:]Btw i'm not anti-roger I just think it'd be nice to talk about the top 20 players not just the top 3 and occasional upsetters!!
Last i checked Rafa was in the 'overexposed' top 3 that you seem to have a gripe with . Other than that your point is well taken, but the reality is that the players who are making some noise during the season will be the most discussed (fed, baghdatis, hingis et al)

babbette
02-04-2006, 04:00 PM
You bore me aswell where are the cool posters?:!!:D

Virtuous
02-04-2006, 04:09 PM
I know...rational thought, what a bore! ;)

rfprse
02-04-2006, 04:10 PM
With all due respect you bore me:D
Thanks a lot. It means a lot to me.:D

Grimjack
02-04-2006, 05:11 PM

My *** is twice as fine and ten times as hairy. (No biblical knowledge in this respect, simply playing the odds as I am endowed like a sasquatch in this department.) I am man, through and through, and will not be caught dead in capris. If you like, feel free to bask in the musky glow of my testosterone-laced aura.

I will end this here, as I am off to demand a wench fetch me a grog.

babbette
02-05-2006, 06:45 AM
Thanks a lot. It means a lot to me.:D

Sure it does since you took the time to respond to every little think I said in my post:D

babbette
02-05-2006, 06:58 AM
My *** is twice as fine and ten times as hairy. (No biblical knowledge in this respect, simply playing the odds as I am endowed like a sasquatch in this department.) I am man, through and through, and will not be caught dead in capris. If you like, feel free to bask in the musky glow of my testosterone-laced aura.

I will end this here, as I am off to demand a wench fetch me a grog.

um ten times as hairy yum:p

I'm tired of the capris comments your egos are too big to admit that he's the only one that looks good in capris!!:)

why can't you guys just let me enjoy his ass?: :(

Grimjack
02-05-2006, 07:02 AM
I'm tired of the capris comments your egos are too big to admit that he's the only one that looks good in capris!!:)

Lots of women look good in capris.

babbette
02-05-2006, 07:33 AM
Lots of women look good in capris.

and not many men look good in capris :p