PDA

View Full Version : Federer's girlie

Surecatch
02-03-2006, 07:35 AM
Boy she was pretty hot a while back. I've always thought the shots of her in the audience showed her as quite attractive but check this one out. I also didn't realize that she had played tennis.

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/34/955/640/vavrine5.jpg

gscone
02-03-2006, 07:41 AM
Boy she was pretty hot a while back. I've always thought the shots of her in the audience showed her as quite attractive but check this one out. I also didn't realize that she had played tennis.

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/34/955/640/vavrine5.jpg

I see no special features about her. She's a porker now :)

vllockhart
02-03-2006, 07:48 AM
All you perfect 10s need to stop insulting this woman. I assure you she does not exist just for you scholars to find attractive.

Surecatch
02-03-2006, 08:00 AM
All you perfect 10s need to stop insulting this woman. I assure you she does not exist just for you scholars to find attractive.

I've always loved the penchant for posters on message boards to poo poo clearly attractive women as somehow less than desirable. I think she's attractive now, even if she has maybe put on a few pounds. Who cares? Some of my funnest "times" have been with slightly chubby girls or the ones who might rate a rung or two below uber-hot. The uber hotties are usually *****y, pretentious and hung up on themselves. The girls a notch or two below try harder and are much more fun to be with.

dozu
02-03-2006, 08:05 AM
There is something very sexy about a woman being the ultimate assistant to the man. Mirka is taking care of Roger's obligations off the court so that he can concentrate on the court and keep winning.

Being an entrepreneur myself, I can sense that Roger is very grateful to this lady, because of this and because that she understands the profession. and I think she plays a big part in Rogers eventual overtaking Sampras' achievements as Pete only had pretty faces sitting in the stands for him, but not to the extend how Mirka is able to support Roger

bc-05
02-03-2006, 08:29 AM
talking about supportive do u know how supportive mark p's gf is? i read an article today on the magazine.. that she will take sometime off uni and travel wit mark on the tour.. she's also paying for all of marks injury.. and yeh apparently her goal in life is gonna be like her dad an entrepreneur.. coz she doesnt want ppl to see her as a trophy wife.. so shes gonna work hard.. but i dunno if u can believe magazines.. but the mags claims that its an actual quote from her

vllockhart
02-03-2006, 08:54 AM
I've always loved the penchant for posters on message boards to poo poo clearly attractive women as somehow less than desirable. I think she's attractive now, even if she has maybe put on a few pounds. Who cares? Some of my funnest "times" have been with slightly chubby girls or the ones who might rate a rung or two below uber-hot. The uber hotties are usually *****y, pretentious and hung up on themselves. The girls a notch or two below try harder and are much more fun to be with.

A notch or two below? Sorry, but that's just as bad as what these other guys are saying.

The magazine standard of looks is not everyone's standards. What you consider a notch or two below are the top rung to others.

skraggle
02-03-2006, 08:59 AM
Mirka is TOTALLY cute, and looks a lot classier than most of the tour bimbos. I can see her being with Roger if he was top 100, which is more than I can say for some of the other admittedly hot but "look at me" types hanging on to Blake, Safin and the like.

Surecatch
02-03-2006, 09:10 AM
A notch or two below? Sorry, but that's just as bad as what these other guys are saying.

The magazine standard of looks is not everyone's standards. What you consider a notch or two below are the top rung to others.

I could have said a notch from the bottom. The point is the same (which you seemed to have missed)...that looks are not always important. Seems to me we agree so what's the problem?

legolas
02-03-2006, 09:53 AM
mirka is pretty

vllockhart
02-03-2006, 09:59 AM
I could have said a notch from the bottom. The point is the same (which you seemed to have missed)...that looks are not always important. Seems to me we agree so what's the problem?

The problem is you saying that women who don't look like the typical pro athlete arm candy are below them in looks and have to try harder than these women do.

My point is that one man's arm candy is another man's undesirable so, you can't (or shouldn't) say the Mirka's are a notch or two below the arm candy. It doesn't sound nice.

ATXtennisaddict
02-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Mirka has a classic beauty. She's the type that would age well I think. And it's awesome that she helps Roger so much. Behind every great man is a great woman...

Surecatch
02-03-2006, 10:06 AM
The problem is you saying that women who don't look like the typical pro athlete arm candy are below them in looks and have to try harder than these women do.

My point is that one man's arm candy is another man's undesirable so, you can't (or shouldn't) say the Mirka's are a notch or two below the arm candy. It doesn't sound nice.

That's not what I said and not what I meant. You've either completely misinterpreted my words or are being ****y. My second post I was actually agreeing with you. In my first post, I was very careful to say that I think Mirka is attractive right now.

pound cat
02-03-2006, 10:11 AM
[QUOTE=ATXtennisaddict]Mirka has a classic beauty. She's the type that would age well I think. And it's awesome that she helps Roger so much. Behind every great man is a great woman...[/QUOTE

You have it right.

babbette
02-03-2006, 10:20 AM
she's one hot mama!
"Behind every sucessful man theres a good women" let's hope she stays by his side otherwise he's going down :D

Fee
02-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Girlie? Is he her 'Boyie'? This is the 21st century right?

vllockhart
02-03-2006, 11:32 AM
That's not what I said and not what I meant. You've either completely misinterpreted my words or are being ****y. My second post I was actually agreeing with you. In my first post, I was very careful to say that I think Mirka is attractive right now.

It is what you said. I understand what I guess you're trying to say. It just didn't sound good. Not worth any further posts.

Surecatch
02-03-2006, 11:39 AM
It is what you said. I understand what I guess you're trying to say. It just didn't sound good. Not worth any further posts.

No I never said Mirka was a notch or two below. I said she was beautiful then and now. Someone else said she was a porker with nothing special about her. Anything I said about "a notch or two below" was expressing the same disdain for arrogantly dismissing women who were not blindingly "hot". We are saying the same thing....you must be having a bad day. You're right...not worth further posts.

vllockhart
02-03-2006, 11:42 AM
Some of my funnest "times" have been with slightly chubby girls or the ones who might rate a rung or two below uber-hot... The girls a notch or two below try harder and are much more fun to be with.
:|

Surecatch
02-03-2006, 11:45 AM
:|

Forget it.

christo
02-03-2006, 12:52 PM
she is his support system, business manager, lover, practice partner, travelling companion, sounding board. Geez, maybe that's his Achilles heel. If they ever split up Roger could be hosed.

troytennisbum
02-03-2006, 02:17 PM
she is his support system, business manager, lover, practice partner, travelling companion, sounding board. Geez, maybe that's his Achilles heel. If they ever split up Roger could be hosed.

Totally absurd and completely false.

Roger could get just about any girl he wants.
He has everything. He doesn't need to depend on her, his coach or anyone else for that matter.

Ahhh....to be Roger Federer...........

pound cat
02-03-2006, 02:26 PM
Totally absurd and completely false.

Ahhh....to be Roger Federer...........

Then you'd have Mirka as a girlfriend, lover, business manager, friend, practice partner.

Great..you DO understand Congratulations!!!!!!!! You sound like a guy some girl might like.

babbette
02-03-2006, 02:48 PM
without Mirka he's nothing nothing you hear me ! No mirka no slam slam:mad:

Docalex007
02-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Mirka is TOTALLY cute, and looks a lot classier than most of the tour bimbos. I can see her being with Roger if he was top 100, which is more than I can say for some of the other admittedly hot but "look at me" types hanging on to Blake, Safin and the like.

I like this.

She is eye candy!!! Good looking - smart - talented and making his life easier. I'm sure a lot of pro players who walk around with a high maintenance stick figure wish they had someone like her to handle their life on the tour. Besides that .....SHE'S BOINKING ROGI!!!!

I like this also.

I think I'm falling in love with Mirka guys. Any advice?

babbette
02-03-2006, 03:21 PM
I like this.

I like this also.

I think I'm falling in love with Mirka guys. Any advice?
Imagine her secretly giving tips to safin and nadal on how to defeat roger or imagine her in your granny's bathing suit:)

Ztalin
02-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Forget it.

Let lockhart continue to have a stick up his ***... I see what you were saying in your posts.

Donnie Darko
02-03-2006, 04:09 PM

You've never even kissed a girl. It's ok to admit it, no one will laugh.

jeebeesus
02-03-2006, 04:31 PM

damn right!!!

Ace&Gary
02-03-2006, 04:38 PM

Gary: I've never kissed a girl!:p

Ace: I thought all the girl bashing was about JHH. I kissed a few girls before I met Gary.;)

DaveGrable
02-03-2006, 05:08 PM

Oh give me a break... quit exaggerating. She's not cute.... she terribly average. Any average Joe could get a better looking girl than that.

She has no sex appeal. She's not sexy or interesting in the slightest way.

vllockhart
02-03-2006, 06:56 PM
Oh give me a break... quit exaggerating. She's not cute.... she terribly average. Any average Joe could get a better looking girl than that.

She has no sex appeal. She's not sexy or interesting in the slightest way.

Meow.

Don't hate, congratulate.

LN_Dad
02-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Mirka used to play competitive tennis? That must have been 10yrs ago. She wouldn't last 2 rallies with a little kid now....

Fee
02-03-2006, 07:37 PM
They met at the Olympics in Sydney when she was there to play tennis. She still hits with Roger from time to time.

troytennisbum
02-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Then you'd have Mirka as a girlfriend, lover, business manager, friend, practice partner.

Great..you DO understand Congratulations!!!!!!!! You sound like a guy some girl might like.

Uh Girlfriend/lover ? yes. Practice partner ? I'd rather have Sharapova (better tennis player). Business manager ? uh, probably not (i'd probably settle for the Harvard business grad over her). Friend ? We'll that depends. Are we talking about friends with "benefits" ? ....just kidding....anyways....

Look at it this way.
It's Roger Federer were talking about. Not me.
Roger is a multi-millionaire,he's a good looking multi-millionaire, and he also happens to be the greatest tennis player to have ever touched a racket in the history of this game. Mirka is just....well Mirka. Roger could get 100,000 Mirkas anywhere he goes.
No, make that 200,000

EOM

PS. Oh and yes, I do believe that even without having Mirka as a "practice partner" (lol) Roger would still be winning slams as usual.

Steve Huff
02-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Maybe Roger doesn't want "100,000 Mirkas". And just because some others don't think she's hot doesn't mean that she and Roger are not fully compatible. To me, it shows that Roger isn't out to prove anything except on the tennis court. It shows that he's not only comfortable with himself and Mirka, but that he's humble and faithful. Adds to his character, I think.

troytennisbum
02-03-2006, 10:19 PM
Maybe Roger doesn't want "100,000 Mirkas". And just because some others don't think she's hot doesn't mean that she and Roger are not fully compatible. To me, it shows that Roger isn't out to prove anything except on the tennis court. It shows that he's not only comfortable with himself and Mirka, but that he's humble and faithful. Adds to his character, I think.

That was really touching.
However,
I never stated that Roger would "WANT" anything. And whether or not Mirka is "hot" is not the point.

My point, if you read my previous post correctly, was that he "COULD" have many, many different women. And because of this I highly doubt he is so dependant on her as some on this thread have suggested. It's also difficult for me to understand how his current relationship with Mirka, in it of itself, "shows" you anything at this point in time. He hasn't even married her yet. And even if he does, Roger is still very, very young. A lot of things can happen that can dissolve even a marriage, as we see in the romantic lives of many celebs. When Roger's 60, and still with only Mirka, I'll call him "faithfull" to her then.

The fact that he "proves" himself "on the tennis court" is pretty obvious by his play and talent. It's got NOTHING to do with Mirka (and no, I don't think having her as a "practice partner" is the secret of his tennis success !). As for him being "humble", well this was evident in how appreciative he was of Laver at the AO and how he always shows respect to his opponents and to former players (like Sampras). Again it has NOTHING, and I do mean nothing, to do wth Mirka.

EOM.

equinox
02-04-2006, 02:56 AM
mirka is pretty
Yeah maybe for a few hours after a makeover.
And when it all comes off she'd look horrid.

equinox
02-04-2006, 03:17 AM
That's probably the reason roger hasn't dump her yet.
She's his good luck charm since 2000.

Once he's achieved petes record slam total or is regarded by nearly everyone as the GOAT, he can dump her.

She doesn't love him, she sees the pile of gold at the end of the rainbow.

I just hope roger has the common sense to say "NO WAY HOE" when she proposes to him after winning the french open.

arnz
02-04-2006, 03:26 AM
All the immaturity in here. Why do you care who Roger dates or marries? Why does it MATTER??? Why why why? Give me a gun so I can shoot myself...why am I even reading this thread...I must have no life either...!!!!!:mrgreen:

Klippy
02-04-2006, 05:07 AM
Yes, Mirka is pretty.

Shabazza
02-04-2006, 06:51 AM
All the immaturity in here. Why do you care who Roger dates or marries? Why does it MATTER??? Why why why? Give me a gun so I can shoot myself...why am I even reading this thread...I must have no life either...!!!!!:mrgreen:
wait a few seconds you can have mine....

Shabazza
02-04-2006, 06:56 AM
Yes, Mirka is pretty.
she has a pretty face and seems to have a nice character, I can understand why Fed loves her! :)

Surecatch
02-04-2006, 11:46 AM

:D

Steve Huff
02-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Troy, wasn't really knocking your post. I was knocking those who keep saying he should dump her because he could get a much hotter girl any time he wanted.

Lee
02-04-2006, 05:24 PM
Mirka used to play competitive tennis? That must have been 10yrs ago. She wouldn't last 2 rallies with a little kid now....

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH god damn LN dad you made me spilled my coffee all over my laptop keyboard, I HATE YOU!!

Lee
02-04-2006, 05:28 PM
Seriously though, if Roger Federer ditched Mirka and marries Martina Hingis, their kids would be the MOST TALENTED PLAYER OF ALL TIME, bar none!!!!!!!

Journeyman
02-04-2006, 10:48 PM

Yes she does.

sweetiepiedoll
02-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Seriously though, if Roger Federer ditched Mirka and marries Martina Hingis, their kids would be the MOST TALENTED PLAYER OF ALL TIME, bar none!!!!!!!

Martina and Roger have an attraction for each other? I didn't know that.:)

sweetiepiedoll
02-07-2006, 12:53 PM
That's probably the reason roger hasn't dump her yet.
She's his good luck charm since 2000.

Once he's achieved petes record slam total or is regarded by nearly everyone as the GOAT, he can dump her.

She doesn't love him, she sees the pile of gold at the end of the rainbow.

I just hope roger has the common sense to say "NO WAY HOE" when she proposes to him after winning the french open.

You are bogus!! LOL!!! So when Roger wins the French Open (hypothetically speaking) this year, I guess we won't see Mirka hanging around Roger anymore.:confused:

arosen
02-07-2006, 02:55 PM

That would be quite a scandal if Martina steals Roger from Mirka. It is quite possible actually. Martina happened to come out to watch Roger play, and for someone who had been as exposed to tennis as she was, her presence at his matches must have had more to do with Roger than his game. Cat fight, anyone?

pound cat
02-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Highly doubtful. Two huge egos = big trouble.

PS This message board is worse than any message board stereotypically attributed to 15 year old girls, and the guys here have proved this stereotye as being false and not limited to girls.

Good work, boys. LOL

superman1
02-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Well, she is pudgy. And she looks 10 years older than him. I would demote her to just manager and go for the Swiss Miss.

pound cat
02-07-2006, 03:23 PM
In German, Mirka is "softig" Federer speaks German, and he knows what he's doing. Don't argue with the boss!

Shabazza
02-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Martina and Roger have an attraction for each other? I didn't know that.:)
No they don't, period!

Virtuous
02-07-2006, 07:15 PM
No they don't, period!
and thank God.....

sweetiepiedoll
02-21-2006, 12:33 PM
Well, she is pudgy. And she looks 10 years older than him. I would demote her to just manager and go for the Swiss Miss.

If Roger kicks Mirka to the curb for Martina, I don't think that she will stick around to be his manager (i.e. playing second fiddle to Martina).;) ;)

thatballwas_IN
02-21-2006, 01:37 PM
she is cute, could beat 98% or more of the people on this TW board in tennis, and she has enough brains to handle the #1 players business affairs and also knows when to farm out the work to IMG.

so if she has taken it "easy" and not trained real hard to keep in top shape, i'd cut her some slack.

i also find the skinny Paris Hilton types usually aren't very coordinated and prefer females that are interested in more than just spending money on clothes and makeup....

so Mirka rules!