PDA

View Full Version : Is Capriati coming back ?

christo
02-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Just a thought. my other thought, how the F*** did Sharapova win Wimbledon? Can't volley for **** and now I keep hearing she's TOO tall ? That's a classic, tell it to Venus and Davenport

DaveGrable
02-03-2006, 10:34 PM
No, she too fat and saturated with steriods. The excess chest hair and leg hair she's acquired from the steriods/testosterone boost has slowed her speed. Serena has the same problem, but add pancakes and syrup.

Bad Capriati, bad.

BreakPoint
02-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Just a thought. my other thought, how the F*** did Sharapova win Wimbledon? Can't volley for **** and now I keep hearing she's TOO tall ? That's a classic, tell it to Venus and Davenport

I think Sharapova was like two inches shorter when she won Wimbledon. Yup, she's still a growing girl. She'll probably be 7 feet tall by the time she hits 21. ;) LOL.

Michael Haller
02-04-2006, 12:15 AM

Today we have no Court, Navratilova or Graf types anymore. So it is possible to win Wimbledon even for players who don't know how to play on grass. After all someone HAS to win Wimbledon each year ....

Nalbandian
02-04-2006, 12:17 AM
Today we have no Court, Navratilova or Graf types anymore. So it is possible to win Wimbledon even for players who don't know how to play on grass. After all someone HAS to win Wimbledon each year ....

Graf was an overrated player who was not as good on grass as Navratilova and not as good on clay as Evert...She was kinda in between...

She had inflated slams like Court and benefited immensely from WEAK competition...

jeebeesus
02-04-2006, 12:23 AM
No, she too fat and saturated with steriods. The excess chest hair and leg hair she's acquired from the steriods/testosterone boost has slowed her speed. Serena has the same problem, but add pancakes and syrup.

Bad Capriati, bad.

mwahahahahah you missed the moustache......

Michael Haller
02-04-2006, 12:32 AM
Graf was an overrated player who was not as good on grass as Navratilova and not as good on clay as Evert...She was kinda in between...

She had inflated slams like Court and benefited immensely from WEAK competition...

Graf is 2-1 H2H on grass against Navratilova (Wimbledon finals). The closest match was the one that was won by Navratilova.

Graf and Evert played 3 matches on clay.
Evert won twice - against a 15-year-old Steffi.
When Steffi had become 16 she beat Evert easily in 2 sets (Evert won FO some weeks later, Graf was ill and lost to Mandlikova).

Graf was a better grass courter than Navratilova and a better clay-courter than Evert.

Nalbandian
02-04-2006, 12:34 AM
Graf is 2-1 H2H on grass against Navratilova (Wimbledon finals). The closest match was the one that was won by Navratilova.

Graf and Evert played 3 matches on clay.
Evert won twice - against a 15-year-old Steffi.
When Steffi had become 16 she beat Evert easily in 2 sets (Evert won FO some weeks later, Graf was ill and lost to Mandlikova).

False Fabricated Stats that you keep on repeating over and over again...

Nobody in this board really believes your b*llshit anymore Gunther Pike....

You are a delusional LIAR...

vllockhart
02-04-2006, 04:47 AM

She won Wimby by way of two early Christmas presents from Davenport and Serena. She never should have been there and never should have won it.

She's not too tall, she just runs like a duck.:mrgreen:

vllockhart
02-04-2006, 04:51 AM

Bad Capriati, bad.

Poop on your head to suggest that Serena takes any steroids. :mad: Capriati is the pill popper. You never saw Serena's neck become the same size as her head like Capriati's did, now did you? Serena, as u also said, probably just likes pancakes and syrup too much.

DMich
02-04-2006, 07:44 AM

Bad Capriati, bad.

This made me laugh. She has always been one of my least if not the least favorite players.

JennyS
02-04-2006, 01:26 PM

Bad Capriati, bad.

Then how do you explain the fact that Capriati's voice is so high pitched and girly when the #1 side effect of steroid abuse in women is VOICE DEEPENING?! The second biggest side effect for women is the thinning of hair/receding hairline neither of which affected the Capster. There's no way J-Cap could dope for years without experiencing those side-effects. Same goes for Serena and all the other players.

Unlike Mark McGwire and many other baseball players, Jen has had the same basic build/facial features since she was a kid.

Also, Jen has never, ever shown super unhuman fitness levels, even when she was at her fitest. She rarely played more than 2 weeks in a row and has had difficulty winning one-week tournaments throughout career. She has never done anything suspicious like run 5 miles and practice 5 hours right after playing a 3 set match like some players on tour do.

So based on the fact that Jen shows none of the androgenizing side-effects of steroid abuse, has never recovered that quickly and has always been a big-boned gal, there's no evidence pointing to any performance enhancing drug abuse.

federerhoogenbandfan
02-04-2006, 01:55 PM
I could never stand her, but Hingis having success in her comeback might inspire Seles and/or Capriati to comeback(in Seles case I would love to see it, if nothing else to finish her career on her own terms even if she does not regain a spot in the top 5).

legolas
02-04-2006, 06:33 PM
I think Sharapova was like two inches shorter when she won Wimbledon. Yup, she's still a growing girl. She'll probably be 7 feet tall by the time she hits 21. ;) LOL.
lol, it can happen too

PM_
02-04-2006, 07:01 PM
http://www.inside-tennis.net/index2.php?action=article&id=261

omniexist
02-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Capriati? Sure doesn't look like it.

And yeah, she's kinda FAT!

Sharapova...to much of a beanpole for my taste.