PDA

View Full Version : Hingis and Belgians - will they dominate in the next 5 years?

Michael Haller
02-04-2006, 12:18 AM
IMO, Clijsters, Henin and Hingis will win the bulk of slams in the next 5 years.

Sharapova, Kirilenko, Ivanovic have been hyped extremely but now almost everybody has learned that they aren't the real deal. We will have to wait for the next generation that is able to take over from the Belgians and Hingis in 2012 or so ....

Nalbandian
02-04-2006, 12:20 AM
IMO, Clijsters, Henin and Hingis will win the bulk of slams in the next 5 years.

Sharapova, Kirilenko, Ivanovic have been hyped extremely but now almost everybody has learned that they aren't the real deal. We will have to wait for the next generation that is able to take over from the Belgians and Hingis in 2012 or so ....

And now you are riding on the Hingis Bandwagon ...Gunther Pike?

What a pathetic twisted loser you truly are...

Michael Haller
02-04-2006, 12:26 AM
And now you are riding on the Hingis Bandwagon ....

I like the graceful tennis of Goolagong Graf, Hingis, Henin.

You prefer the manly players like Navratilova, Davenport, Seles, Willies, Sharapova. Nothing wrong with that. To each his/her own ....

Nalbandian
02-04-2006, 12:31 AM
I like the graceful tennis of Goolagong Graf, Hingis, Henin.

You prefer the manly players like Navratilova, Davenport, Seles, Willies, Sharapova. Nothing wrong with that. To each his/her own ....

Wrong Gunther Pike...

Goolagong, Hingis, Seles, Navratilova are great, graceful and classy players...

Graf, Spirlea, Martinez, Sanchez Vicario were the masculine overrated types...

Michael Haller
02-04-2006, 12:34 AM
Wrong Gunther Pike...

Goolagong, Hingis, Seles, Navratilova are great, graceful and classy players...

Graf, Spirlea, Martinez, Sanchez Vicario were the masculine overrated types...

Please post some Seles action shots which display her graceful movements ....

Face it - although Seles is a nice girl, her tennis was plain ugly.

Nalbandian
02-04-2006, 12:36 AM
Please post some Seles action shots which display her graceful movements ....

Face it - although Seles is a nice girl, her tennis was plain ugly.

Oh...Graf's robotic movements were graceful ? ....LMAO

Graf had no personality to go along with her ugly awkward tennis...

Michael Haller
02-04-2006, 01:25 AM
Oh...Graf's robotic movements were graceful ? ....LMAO

Graf had no personality to go along with her ugly awkward tennis...

Are you gay .... ?

Nalbandian
02-04-2006, 01:35 AM
Are you gay .... ?

I know you're a twisted drag queen who wears a blonde wig and skirt to look like Graf.. I bet your papa is the same...?

superman1
02-04-2006, 01:48 AM
I'm doubtful about Clijsters and Henin. Clijsters is gone for 2 months and will probably always be talking about some nagging injury. Henin-Hardenne must have suffered a complete confidence blow and probably won't have any fans from now on, so how will that manifest itself? Hingis and Mauresmo will be the main contenders for Slams, I think.

Michael Haller
02-04-2006, 03:59 AM
I'm doubtful about Clijsters and Henin. Clijsters is gone for 2 months and will probably always be talking about some nagging injury. Henin-Hardenne must have suffered a complete confidence blow and probably won't have any fans from now on, so how will that manifest itself? Hingis and Mauresmo will be the main contenders for Slams, I think.

You obviously don't know a lot of tennis.

Henin hasn't lost any fans at AO. Those who bashed her because she retired visibly ill were not her fans. Most of them were Williams, Davenport, Seles, Sharapova fans who feel threatened by Henin's rise to the top of the game.

Mauresmo?
Please! She will never ever win another slam. She got extremely lucky to beat 2 injured/ill Belgians ....

vllockhart
02-04-2006, 04:36 AM
Hingis and the Belgians will not dominate. I don't think anyone will dominate. Every grand slam you have too many women who can realistically have a shot at the title: The Williams, the Belgians, Davenport, Mausesmo. Sharapova in a couple of years when she really learns the game.

Hingis will be the perennial dark horse. She could get some draws with only say Sharapove and another russian in her way. She can beat them and get to the final. But I can't see the Williams, Belgians or Davenport being too impressed. They have mastered the power game and can still neutralize Hingis. Venus and Serena came of age in the Hingis era and I beleive learned a lot about variety and how to play a complete game from having to play Hingis so much early on.

I say you'll see "dominance" from those six. And look for Hingis to win some titles as well.

vllockhart
02-04-2006, 04:44 AM
Darn, I didn't realize this Haller pimple had posted this. He's on my ig list and I'm so glad. But I'll let my statement stand and not reply to any more of his forums.