PDA

View Full Version : Diffrence between Poly Plasma and Poly Mega Force

myth
02-06-2006, 04:41 AM
Hi Everyone!!

Im 25 years old, and i'm currently playing with a Ncode Six One Tour. My Shots are ratherly flat. I'm quite confused on what string i should adopt. As i can't afford BB Alu......

Which string between the Poly Plasma and Mega force is the most similar to BB. alu?

What differnce would you make between Poly Plasma and Poly Mega Force in terms of confort power durability?

Has anyone tested an hybrid combination with plasma or mega forec with Wilson Sensation?

What gauge between (1.18 1.19 1.23 1.24) would you get for an hybrid use with sensation (1.30)?

Thanks for helping me out!:D

Midlife crisis
02-06-2006, 08:47 PM
Can't help with many of the other questions, but I have recently used both 1.28 Poly Plasma and 1.29 Megaforce. The PP is softer than the Megaforce all around - both soft and hard shots. Spin production is no different. The Megaforce loses maybe a little bit more tension, but both are very, very good at retaining tension for a poly string. Durability is not a problem with either string and I'm a hard hitter who occasionally uses heavy spin.

HedwigEMK
10-02-2007, 08:02 AM
Can't help with many of the other questions, but I have recently used both 1.28 Poly Plasma and 1.29 Megaforce. The PP is softer than the Megaforce all around - both soft and hard shots. Spin production is no different. The Megaforce loses maybe a little bit more tension, but both are very, very good at retaining tension for a poly string. Durability is not a problem with either string and I'm a hard hitter who occasionally uses heavy spin.

Thx so much for ur quick response. May I know how about the power level for these two?