PDA

View Full Version : Why Martina Hingis seems to be in a good mood all the time nowadays?

Golden Retriever
02-07-2006, 12:51 PM
If my memory serves me right she was kind of grouchy before her first retirement.

Jack the Hack
02-07-2006, 01:07 PM
It's clearly the steroids.

arosen
02-07-2006, 01:13 PM
She says there is no pressure on her anymore. She is not #1, she doesn't have to prove anything, she beat Sharapova, life is good and all that. She still has a sharp tongue though, I like it how she came out saying " What's so special about Sharapova? There is nothing special about that one" or something like that...

PM_
02-07-2006, 01:13 PM
I think she's a student of the game and constantly enjoys it now.
She's past the "been there, done that" phase of her life. Nothing more to prove to anybody except herself.
But my g/f opined: she's the "smiling b^%ch type". All smiles on court but a backstabber off the court.:mad:

sweetiepiedoll
02-07-2006, 01:14 PM
The reason is that Martina and Roger are making hot passionate love when Mirka isn't around and this is why she is playing so good. Roger has been showing Martina some serve and volley techinques in the bedroom. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am sorry, excuse my bad humor, I just had a Hershey's Chocolate Almond Candy Bar.

Golden Retriever
02-07-2006, 01:19 PM
The reason is that Martina and Roger are making hot passionate love when Mirka isn't around and this is why she is playing so good. Roger has been showing Martina some serve and volley techinques in the bedroom. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am sorry, excuse my bad humor, I just had a Hershey's Chocolate Almond Candy Bar.

Instead of S&V, you actually meant deep and penetrating groundstrokes right?

Golden Retriever
02-07-2006, 01:26 PM
I think she's a student of the game and constantly enjoys it now.
She's past the "been there, done that" phase of her life. Nothing more to prove to anybody except herself.
But my g/f opined: she's the "smiling b^%ch type". All smiles on court but a backstabber off the court.:mad:

Well, at least a "smiling b**ch" is better than a "grouchy b**ch".

ATXtennisaddict
02-07-2006, 01:38 PM

rofl

Shabazza
02-07-2006, 02:04 PM
good one :mrgreen:

breakfast_of_champions
02-07-2006, 04:04 PM
i don't remember her being grouchy, but absence makes the heart grow founder. she's just glad to be back playing again. and doesn't feel any pressure to be #1.

DashaandSafin
02-07-2006, 06:48 PM
She does have a nice smile...
but i can imagine her being b*tchy...

nadalfederersampras
02-08-2006, 02:30 PM
That made my day:mrgreen:

oscar_2424
02-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Because she is enjoying every aspect of this sport, she is playing with no pressure, just having fun, she already won the titles, shes got the money, so now she enjoys just playing