PDA

View Full Version : Gasquet-Haas in Germany!!!!!

jarrett
02-11-2006, 04:37 AM
Gasquet beat Haas in Davis Cup in five sets after losing the first set 6/1... For the ones who did not get the chance to see it, the match was unreal... The crowd was soOOOO much behind Haas who was playing his best tennis (what a first set) but Gasquet was keeping up with him and fighting harder than ever!!! Gasquet's forehand was more consistant than usually and he is also went to the net more often than at the AO... There was also a huge battle on cross court backhands... If you can get the tape of this match somehow, get it!!!

snowpuppy
02-11-2006, 05:02 AM
Nooo!! Don't tempt me!! I don't know how to get them!!! hahaha. Can you give more details like the score of the last 4 sets? And how did Haas play compare to his match versus fed (another match that I want to get).

FalconX
02-11-2006, 05:49 AM
http://www.sladinki007.net

available in torrent. Need to register.

jarrett
02-11-2006, 06:49 AM
1/6 6/4 6/4 6/7 6/3... It was tough for Gasquet to loose the fourth, I actually thought he would go down in the fith set but he hold on and proved me wrong... Like I said, Haas played a really good match, probably as good as at the australian against Federer... Hitting the ball really hard and early, serving well, going to the net... Haas is very impressive right now... That's why I was so impressed with Gasquet's performance...

Shabazza
02-11-2006, 07:19 AM
It was indeed a great match from both, if this tie should somehow go to a deciding 5th match and Gasquet plays like he did against Haas, Kiefer won't stand a chance!

fishuuuuu
02-11-2006, 07:25 AM
Wow ... I can't wait to see it.

Mattle
02-11-2006, 10:11 AM
It was indeed a great match from both, if this tie should somehow go to a deciding 5th match and Gasquet plays like he did against Haas, Kiefer won't stand a chance!

Remember.. Kiefer somehow beat Grosjean and came to the semifinals.. though i agree with you, Gasquet is really on the top

Shabazza
02-11-2006, 10:22 AM
Remember.. Kiefer somehow beat Grosjean and came to the semifinals.. though i agree with you, Gasquet is really on the top
he found his form at the right time, hope he can keep it up for the next few months :D - even though I wanted Haas to win, but both are my favs, so I'm not too sad...