PDA

View Full Version : FS Head FXP Radical Tour 4 1/2

dthing
02-14-2006, 12:04 PM
I just bought this racket less than two weeks ago and have only used it once, for a couple of sets. No blemishes, 9.9/10. Strung with NXT 16 @ 58 lbs. Will sell for $125 including shipping and case. If interested, you can email me at dthing25@yahoo.com. I accept paypal.

I have tried to post replies to the following question a few times now, several hours ago, but they have not shown up yet. I don't know what the hold up is, so please direct any questions to my email. Thanks. I am selling the racket because I just demoed the n6.1 tour 90 and want to buy that racket. There is nothing wrong with the FXP tour but I bought it on a whim and then found a racket that I liked better, the 6.1 tour. I would rather take the loss and put it toward purchasing a racket that I would be happier with. This FXP tour is basically brand new, only used for about 30 minutes.

calabi12
02-15-2006, 06:18 AM
Why are you selling the racquet?

dthing
02-15-2006, 11:57 AM
Why are you selling the racquet?
I just demoed a 6.1 tour 90 and want to buy that but I must sell this racket first.

dthing
02-15-2006, 12:19 PM
I like the racket but I bought it on a whim and then found one that I like better, the 6.1 tour. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the FXP tour, it's just a matter of personal preference and I would rather take the loss and put it towards a racket that I would be happier with.

dthing
02-15-2006, 05:59 PM
Because I just demoed the n6.1 tour 90 and like it better. There is nothing wrong with the FXP tour but I bought it on a whim and then found a racket I like better, the 6.1 tour. It's just a matter of personal preference and I would rather just take the loss on this racket and put it towards a racket that I will be happier with.

dthing
02-15-2006, 06:07 PM
Sorry for all of the replies, they were not showing up for a long time. I know they have to be filtered but they were taking longer than usual.