PDA

View Full Version : X-Man explodes

Indy Tennis
02-17-2006, 06:29 AM
And you guys thought Roddick was a baby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9l67aB8XDc&search=tennis

Mr.Groundstroke
02-17-2006, 06:52 AM
****ing hell man
This **** is damn serious
xavier is gone nuts:-|

baseliner
02-17-2006, 07:48 AM
Must be the after affects of dating Jennifer Capriatti. She chose all you can eat buffets over Xavier and he loses it every so often.

legolas
02-17-2006, 12:11 PM
Must be the after affects of dating Jennifer Capriatti. She chose all you can eat buffets over Xavier and he loses it every so often.
lol

oscar_2424
02-17-2006, 12:16 PM
I just lost all the respect for Malisse, i wouldnt asked him for his signature, what a brat!

Moose Malloy
02-17-2006, 12:29 PM
I love that this link pops up on these boards once a month.
Noelle, can we make this a sticky at the top pro player discussion?:)

Steve Huff
02-17-2006, 03:50 PM
When and where was this, and what set him off? Any translators?

tennis_nerd22
02-17-2006, 04:11 PM

hahahaha, good one :cool:

jackson vile
02-17-2006, 04:24 PM
Man I don't think I have ever seen someone so angry on the internet before:shock:

darkdreaming
02-17-2006, 04:46 PM
translation ....he was told that he cldnt play for having uttered some profanities ....he lost it because according to him he did not say anything ....or no profanities but the judge stuck to her gun and as a result he was forfeited ..then ..as you all saw he just lost it ..........he said of course i got angry ..i m getting a fine for having done nothing ...just on account on the judge ......i had to defend myself ....blah blah blah .....
i do give him a point ...if a judge misheard and get you defaulted off a match whats your recourse ...

snoflewis
02-17-2006, 06:00 PM
I love that this link pops up on these boards once a month.
Noelle, can we make this a sticky at the top pro player discussion?:)

haha...yeah...i saw it earlier this year on these boards maybe a few months ago

PM_
02-17-2006, 06:25 PM
translation ....he was told that he cldnt play for having uttered some profanities ....he lost it because according to him he did not say anything ....or no profanities but the judge stuck to her gun and as a result he was forfeited ..then ..as you all saw he just lost it ..........he said of course i got angry ..i m getting a fine for having done nothing ...just on account on the judge ......i had to defend myself ....blah blah blah .....
i do give him a point ...if a judge misheard and get you defaulted off a match whats your recourse ...
thanks for that translation, darkdreaming. i knew there had to be more to it than what we could have misinterpreted. this is the problem with the atp today, judges have way too much authority. if the x-man says he didn't say anything, then he's saying he didn't say anything!!!!!