PDA

View Full Version : Babolat Pure Drive Standard, 4 3/8, newly strings, $45 [pic]

Lee
02-19-2006, 01:15 AM
Hi,

I am selling my two-year-old Babolat Pure Drive Standard. Since I have been playing a lot of tennis for the past two years, there are visible scratches on my racket, but I have never thrown or smashed my racket. Please feel free to download the high quality picture (Right Click -> Save as) http://www.jasonderek.com/tennis/babolat.JPG

You will be able to zoom in and see the scratches on my racket

I also got a new string job last week, with ALU Big Banger 16g on the Main and Prince Synthetic Gut on the cross, both at tension 63.

This racket still has a lot of life in it. I am selling it because I am in the process of finding a smaller, heavier frame so I can generate a higher racket speed. I have used this racket to hit with several members on this board and they can prove that one can still generate plenty of pops from this racket. $45 is not a shabby deal, considering that I paid $20 for the new string job alone.

If you are interested, email me at jasonlee@berkeley.edu and we can discuss the shipping and other arrangements. Thanks.

EsteroTennis
02-20-2006, 03:21 AM
we can discuss the shipping and other arrangements. Thanks.

I emailed.....but, haven't heard back from you ?

What are the shipping options shipped somewhere in continental USA ?