PDA

View Full Version : Go GUGA!!!

GRANITECHIEF
02-21-2006, 09:19 AM
Potential path for Costa Do Sauipe:

Ghem (should win)/Horna (tough)/Volandri (tough)/Gaudio (very tough)/Ferrero (or maybe Massu).

Two or Three wins would be a very good result but i'm rooting for him to take the title!!!!!

oscar_2424
02-21-2006, 11:52 AM
http://www2.uol.com.br/tenisbrasil/brasilopen/galeria2006/gugasa200206_2.jpg

Gugafan_Redux
02-21-2006, 11:58 AM
Holy large picture, Batman!

What's he using these days, the LM prestige MP?

Of course, we'd all love to see him return to form. I'd like to see JCF return to his former greatness too. Then a 3-set Final clay court slugfest!

gts072
02-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Goodbye Guga. Retire already...

pound cat
03-19-2006, 03:36 AM
KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. (AP) - Gustavo Kuerten withdrew Tuesday from next week's Nasdaq-100 Open, citing hip problems.

The three-time French Open champion has played only 10 ATP Tour events since major hip surgery in September 2004. He received a wild card to play at Key Biscayne.

"I still don't feel ready to compete at a high level," Kuerten said. "I have undergone exams this past week, and my hip still lacks stability. I will spend the upcoming weeks in the U.S. undergoing treatment."

Kuerten, the runner-up at Key Biscayne in 2000, will be replaced in the draw by Robin Soderling of Sweden.

The men's and women's tournament runs March 22 to April 2.

tsn.ca

edberg505
03-19-2006, 03:42 AM
KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. (AP) - Gustavo Kuerten withdrew Tuesday from next week's Nasdaq-100 Open, citing hip problems.

The three-time French Open champion has played only 10 ATP Tour events since major hip surgery in September 2004. He received a wild card to play at Key Biscayne.

"I still don't feel ready to compete at a high level," Kuerten said. "I have undergone exams this past week, and my hip still lacks stability. I will spend the upcoming weeks in the U.S. undergoing treatment."

Kuerten, the runner-up at Key Biscayne in 2000, will be replaced in the draw by Robin Soderling of Sweden.

The men's and women's tournament runs March 22 to April 2.

tsn.ca

Man, this doesn't sound good for Guga.