PDA

View Full Version : Gaby Sabatini winning 1990 US Open (VHS)

parisa
02-21-2006, 09:23 AM
Hi guys, I am desperately looking for this VHS or DVD. Please please if you have it I would love to buy it from you. It's for someone special who is extremely passionate about tennis. Thank you for your time.

Parisa

Warriorroger
02-21-2006, 12:44 PM
Hi guys, I am desperately looking for this VHS or DVD. Please please if you have it I would love to buy it from you. It's for someone special who is extremely passionate about tennis. Thank you for your time.

Parisa

You can order that match from a guy in England called J. Pooley: this is the link: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/JPooley/page3.htm

I have ordered many Graf matches from him, he always delivers. You have to scroll down the page to found the Sabatini match, but it is on there.

parisa
02-22-2006, 07:44 AM
Thank you so much I really appreciate it. You have no idea what this means to him, he is going to be so happy. thank you again.

Warriorroger
02-22-2006, 08:33 AM
Thank you so much I really appreciate it. You have no idea what this means to him, he is going to be so happy. thank you again.

You're welcome Parisa, just mail the guy who has the tapes and he'll mail you for the money etc. Good luck

Warriorroger:p