PDA

View Full Version : Best shoe for pronator/very flat feet

thinktowin
02-29-2004, 03:03 PM
I need help.....please.

Foo4Everlong
02-29-2004, 08:11 PM
I have very flat feet, and I only wear Nike, so right now the Nike Air Zoom Breathe Free is my shoe of choice. In my opinion, it's the best shoe out right now, but there is a newer Breathe Free that is coming out in April called the Breath Free II. I hope I coule be of some help. Later

fastdunn
03-01-2004, 07:24 PM
Actually you'll need a different type of shoes for over-pronator and flat foot. For a over-pronator, you'll need a stability shoes
than cushioning. For a flat-footer, you need more cushion.
I would recommend to figure out what type of foot you have and then choose a right type. I have a over-pronating foot
and have learned about foot and shoe type in a hard way for over couple of years. I have opted to have doctor prescribed custom orthotics and have more choice of shoes....

Good luck,
FD

sinoslav
03-06-2004, 05:31 PM
No, you can be both flat-footed and overpronating. I have that problem. I've had a lot of success with Dr. Scholl's Dynastep Sport insert. What shoe you put it inside really would depend on what shoe feels comfy...these days I wear Head HL720s, like them a lot.

Brian Purdie
03-06-2004, 06:25 PM
Want to go old school, you can get the Nike Air Trainer 1. They are definately for the flat footed. I can't stand them, and get blisters, but my flat footed friends couldn't disgree more. They're fairly cheap right now too.

BamaHacker
03-16-2004, 05:58 PM
The NB CT800/801 is great for your motion control issue - has a roll bar in the heel. For the flat foot problem you might try the "flat foot" insole made by Hickory Brands.