PDA

View Full Version : Former Wilson HPS 6.1 users, What are you using now?

basil J
02-28-2006, 05:39 AM
I have been using the 03 Tour and a HPS 6.1 pretty consistantly now for a several months. Both have strengths and weaknesses. I am curious about what former users of the HPS 6.1 have moved on to and how their new frames may be better? The 03 tour is solid everywhere except serving. The HPS 6.1 is solid on serves and volleys, but for me , just ok on ground strokes. I am looking for that perfect mix ( if it exists) I just played 7 days in a row with my tours on vacation and I am getting fed up with the low pace I generate serving with this frame. Everyone I talk to who hits with the tour seems to have the same complaint. The HPS 6.1 feels great in hand, but lacks the spin potentiol I can generate with the tour.
Thanks in advance..

iscottius
02-28-2006, 05:46 AM
Basil J,
Have you hit with the Ncode 6.1 95? it has a little more pop than the 6.1, has a more solid feel and swings a little lighter. Excellent racquet, that being said I am currently playing the Fischer M speed pro 98 and loving it. If you string it in the mid to high 50's it will deliver awesome power & feel.

It will play a bit lighter than your 6.1 95, but slightly heavier than the 03 tour. Great serving racquet.

racquets to try:

ncode 6.1 95
fischer M speed 98
prince 03 tour 95

Marius_Hancu
02-28-2006, 05:54 AM
HPS 6.1 is very playable, but quite stiff, also according to my stringer. After several bouts of TE caused by it, decided to forget about it.

Using now 6.0 85 (various weights, 370-410g), PS Tour 90 (370g) and PC600 (380g). PS Tour 90 might be the closest to the HPS 6.1, but I'd say more nervous and offering less control.

basil J
02-28-2006, 06:48 AM
How is the flex on the fisher? What about Volkls?

SC in MA
02-28-2006, 11:42 AM
Basil J,
Have you hit with the Ncode 6.1 95? it has a little more pop than the 6.1, has a more solid feel and swings a little lighter. Excellent racquet, that being said I am currently playing the Fischer M speed pro 98 and loving it. If you string it in the mid to high 50's it will deliver awesome power & feel.

It will play a bit lighter than your 6.1 95, but slightly heavier than the 03 tour. Great serving racquet.

racquets to try:

ncode 6.1 95
fischer M speed 98
prince 03 tour 95iscottius: Can you talk a bit more about how the Fishcher M speed compares to either the HPS 61 or the n61 95, both of which I have lots of experience with. Is it solid like the 61's ? I play an all-court game, though I seem to play more from the baseline than I used to. Is it a good groundstroke racket ? How about serves, volleys, and general manueverability ? Thanks for any input.

SC in MA
02-28-2006, 12:01 PM
I have been using the 03 Tour and a HPS 6.1 pretty consistantly now for a several months. Both have strengths and weaknesses. I am curious about what former users of the HPS 6.1 have moved on to and how their new frames may be better? The 03 tour is solid everywhere except serving. The HPS 6.1 is solid on serves and volleys, but for me , just ok on ground strokes. I am looking for that perfect mix ( if it exists) I just played 7 days in a row with my tours on vacation and I am getting fed up with the low pace I generate serving with this frame. Everyone I talk to who hits with the tour seems to have the same complaint. The HPS 6.1 feels great in hand, but lacks the spin potentiol I can generate with the tour.
Thanks in advance..Hey basil j. Thanks for talking up the HPS 6.1 in this and other recent threads. All this HPS61 talk got me to pull mine out the other day for the first time in along time. And I pulled it out again today. I had forgotten what a nice, solid all around racket this is, though as you said, it's certainly not a spinmeister (at least not in my hands).

I began using the HPS 61 when it first came out and used it up until the n61 95 first came out. I used the n61 95 until about a year ago, when I started experimenting with lighter rackets. I've regularly used the APD std for about the last 8 months or so, though I've started to hit more with the Cat8ve over the last month. I've really appreciated the lighter rackets manueverability and ability to generate racket head speed and spin, though I do miss the solid feel of the heavier rackets, especially when driving the ball from the baseline.

And now that I've hit again with the HPS 61, I'm starting to wonder if I should rethink my move to the lighter rackets !

basil J
02-28-2006, 12:31 PM
I played a set at lunch today with the HPS 6.1 and I was probably serving at least 10-15 MPH faster than I do with my 03 tour. I had to readjust my forehand a little because I was hitting short initially. I actually focused on letting the weight of the frame do alot of the work for me today. I was hitting good pace and surprisingly good topspin drives and slices. The sweetspot is certainly much smaller than the 03 tour but I also found that I was actaully working less on my shots as long as I set up properly, however I could not get away with any lazy footwork like I can with my 03 tour. i was hitting a lot more forehands from a neutral stance vs open stance.
I am going to try some different string set ups and do a few workouts with this frame these upcoming weeks. I loved the ability to blast some good heat on my serves toady, thus giving me much more effective S&V than with my tour. Only negative is that the tour is a much more comfortable frame than the wilson. When I missed the sweetspot, I ceratinly felt it. I am going to try a soft string on one frame and a thin gauge kevlar set up on another frame and see if I can get some more bite on the ball without hurting my shoulder.

iscottius
02-28-2006, 02:01 PM
iscottius: Can you talk a bit more about how the Fishcher M speed compares to either the HPS 61 or the n61 95, both of which I have lots of experience with. Is it solid like the 61's ? I play an all-court game, though I seem to play more from the baseline than I used to. Is it a good groundstroke racket ? How about serves, volleys, and general manueverability ? Thanks for any input.

SC in MA,
I don't want to over-hype the M speed 98, but it is as sweet as it gets. The racquet has great feel, is very solid, very flexible and is very spin friendly. I have heard others state " it is very low powered" all I can say is that if it is strung at the right tension 55 +/- 5, it has plenty of pop if you are a 4.0 + player.

I think that the TW playtest review is accurate with the exception of the power level rating, and I think that the rating on groundstrokes does not match the playtesters comments (got very solid groundstroke reviews in comments section and a good rating, but should have gotten higher on groundies).

In comparison to the 6.1, it has a very similiar power level, and is more manueverable and swings a little easier and is slightly lighter. The racquet does everything well, like the 6.1. The fischer will definately have better feel, serve about the same, a little more penetrating and consistent off the ground, This racquet slices incredibly well, better than 6.1. The 6.1 is a little more solid on volleys, but the fischer offers a little more manuerverability and touch.

to sum it up the M speed 98 is a slightly lighter more manuerverable racquet with better feel. I am completely satisfied with all aspects of the fischer M speed.

Definately demo the racquet, it has a unique grip shape and but cap. I have made the adjustment and actually prefer the round cap and square shape. The round cap allows you to grip the racquet in the center of your palm (having your last two fingers hanging off the butt) and allows you to generate a little more racquet head speed on groundies and serves.

I also can't overstate the importance of the string choice & tension. The racquet plays best with natural gut mains & lux alu/bab hurricane crosses, gut at 60, crossses 55. If you demo this racquet strung at 60 or higher with syn gut, or poly it will feel and play like an ordinary racquet.

Marius_Hancu
02-28-2006, 02:17 PM
I don't want to over-hype the M speed 98

Definately demo the racquet, it has a unique grip shape and but cap. I have made the adjustment and actually prefer the round cap and square shape. The round cap allows you to grip the racquet in the center of your palm (having your last two fingers hanging off the butt) and allows you to generate a little more racquet head speed on groundies and serves.

finally a reasonable obs on this matter of the Fischer grip and cap.
having the Retro 98, I can confirm that.
it's plenty comfortable and versatile.

BreakPoint
02-28-2006, 02:17 PM
iscottius,
Have you ever played with the Slazenger Pro X-1 and/or the PS 6.0 95? If so, how would you compare them with the M-Speed 98?

Your feelings about the M-Speed 98 have intrigued me.

Thanks.

iscottius
03-01-2006, 06:11 AM
Breakpoint,
I have not played the ps 6.0 95, but I have demoed the Slazenger x-1 and can comment on comparison with Fischer Mspeed.

The slazenger racquet plays a little stiffer, power is similiar, the slazenger is comfortable but the M speed has better ball feel. the m speed has a larger sweetspot and is a better racquet from the baseline IMO. The slaz volleys well and has a little more pop on the volleys, the fischer more feel and touch. The M speed hits a heavier ball and has better control. If you are a serve & volleyer that hits flat or uses an eastern grip and one handed backhand, you may like the Slaz better. If you are an all courter who plays with spin & slice you will probably like the m speed better. You can create some great angles with the FMS.

SC in MA
03-01-2006, 09:43 AM
SC in MA,
I don't want to over-hype the M speed 98, but it is as sweet as it gets. The racquet has great feel, is very solid, very flexible and is very spin friendly. I have heard others state " it is very low powered" all I can say is that if it is strung at the right tension 55 +/- 5, it has plenty of pop if you are a 4.0 + player.

I think that the TW playtest review is accurate with the exception of the power level rating, and I think that the rating on groundstrokes does not match the playtesters comments (got very solid groundstroke reviews in comments section and a good rating, but should have gotten higher on groundies).

In comparison to the 6.1, it has a very similiar power level, and is more manueverable and swings a little easier and is slightly lighter. The racquet does everything well, like the 6.1. The fischer will definately have better feel, serve about the same, a little more penetrating and consistent off the ground, This racquet slices incredibly well, better than 6.1. The 6.1 is a little more solid on volleys, but the fischer offers a little more manuerverability and touch.

to sum it up the M speed 98 is a slightly lighter more manuerverable racquet with better feel. I am completely satisfied with all aspects of the fischer M speed.

I also can't overstate the importance of the string choice & tension. The racquet plays best with natural gut mains & lux alu/bab hurricane crosses, gut at 60, crossses 55. If you demo this racquet strung at 60 or higher with syn gut, or poly it will feel and play like an ordinary racquet.Hey iscottius. Thanks very much for the detailed info! I really appreciate it. I was interested in the M speed 98 previously and now I've got to give it a try. I'm going to try to pick up a used one, which will allow for an extended demo. (If anyone has one in either a 3/8 or 1/2 grip size that you want to part with, send me an email.) Thanks again.

JSF1
03-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Hi Guys,
I am a frequent reader, but an infrequent poster. Here's my 0.02cents. I have 3 ea HPS 6.1's and I have been using them for a couple of years. I have tried several strings and in reference to the stiffness issue, strings seem to heavily influence this racquet. I am presently using Reaction 17g at 60# and it seems like the racquet has the right flex when it is needed. Plenty of solid feel on touch shots and just the right amount of flex on hard groundstrokes. Spin also seems easier to generate vs. other strings I have used in this racquet (e.g. Iso Speed Control; RIP Control; Duraflex, etc). I also have a Ncode sixone 95 and I have to say that I think the HPS 6.1 is more maneuaverable than the Ncode. Could just be my racquet, since it weighs 12.8 vs 12.3 for the HPS's.

BreakPoint
03-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Breakpoint,
I have not played the ps 6.0 95, but I have demoed the Slazenger x-1 and can comment on comparison with Fischer Mspeed.

The slazenger racquet plays a little stiffer, power is similiar, the slazenger is comfortable but the M speed has better ball feel. the m speed has a larger sweetspot and is a better racquet from the baseline IMO. The slaz volleys well and has a little more pop on the volleys, the fischer more feel and touch. The M speed hits a heavier ball and has better control. If you are a serve & volleyer that hits flat or uses an eastern grip and one handed backhand, you may like the Slaz better. If you are an all courter who plays with spin & slice you will probably like the m speed better. You can create some great angles with the FMS.

Thanks for the comparison, I really appreciate it. :D

The M-Speed 98 sounds great and I think I want to give it a try soon. Although the Slaz X-1 is a comfortable racquet, its stiffness has me a little concerned about its effects on my aging elbow over the long term. I also play both all-court and S&V depending on the situation and my opponent, and I like racquets with a lot of touch and feel.

BTW, if you've never tried the PS 6.0 95, you may want to give it a hit just for comparison. It sounds very similar to your description of the M-Speed 98, and it also serves very well.

BTW2, have you ever hit with the Volkl Tour 10 V-Engine MP? If so, how does that compare to the M-Speed 98? I think they may have similar specs.

Thanks again. :)

beer
03-01-2006, 02:49 PM
I used HPS 6.1 in past 4 years. Itís a good racquet. Unfortunately, Wilson replaced it with ncode 6.1 95. I used that ncode 6.1 95 for a couple months. I had to adjust a bit on my ground stoke and serving. Later, I changed to Babolat pure control (98 sq in). It didnít feel like my HPS 6.1. Finally, I bought nCode Six One tour 90. In my opinion, I feel like Iím my old friend HPS 6.1. I have been using for two months. GOOD RACQUET

basil J
03-01-2006, 04:18 PM
Breakpoint, I found the Slaz to be a good stick, but kind of whippy. It never felt like a 12 oz frame and I actually got a sore elbow from using it so I got rid of it rather quickly. I tried the ncodes 6.1 ( both string patterns) naanfound them decent, but rather muted compared to the HPS 6.1. I have never tired a 6.0, but I am told that it is even more demanding than the HPS 6.1?? Ironically I have always gravitated to flexier frames, but for some reason, when I play well with the HPS 6.1, I play REALLY well, but when I am not on it doesn't matter what I use, though the 03 tour let's me get away with more than any other frame I have used.

iscottius
03-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the comparison, I really appreciate it. :D

The M-Speed 98 sounds great and I think I want to give it a try soon. Although the Slaz X-1 is a comfortable racquet, its stiffness has me a little concerned about its effects on my aging elbow over the long term. I also play both all-court and S&V depending on the situation and my opponent, and I like racquets with a lot of touch and feel.

BTW, if you've never tried the PS 6.0 95, you may want to give it a hit just for comparison. It sounds very similar to your description of the M-Speed 98, and it also serves very well.

BTW2, have you ever hit with the Volkl Tour 10 V-Engine MP? If so, how does that compare to the M-Speed 98? I think they may have similar specs.

Thanks again. :)

Breakpoint,
haven't hit the Volkl t10 v engine, will try to get my hands on the 6.0 95.

iscottius
03-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Hey iscottius. Thanks very much for the detailed info! I really appreciate it. I was interested in the M speed 98 previously and now I've got to give it a try. I'm going to try to pick up a used one, which will allow for an extended demo. (If anyone has one in either a 3/8 or 1/2 grip size that you want to part with, send me an email.) Thanks again.

SC in MA,
remember when you get this racquet to string it with Natural gut at 59 lbs to get the full capabilities and feel of this racquet.

BreakPoint
03-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Breakpoint, I found the Slaz to be a good stick, but kind of whippy. It never felt like a 12 oz frame and I actually got a sore elbow from using it so I got rid of it rather quickly. I tried the ncodes 6.1 ( both string patterns) naanfound them decent, but rather muted compared to the HPS 6.1. I have never tired a 6.0, but I am told that it is even more demanding than the HPS 6.1?? Ironically I have always gravitated to flexier frames, but for some reason, when I play well with the HPS 6.1, I play REALLY well, but when I am not on it doesn't matter what I use, though the 03 tour let's me get away with more than any other frame I have used.

You found the Slaz X-1 too whippy? Hmmm...I think most people find it pretty stiff. I know that's why I'm concerned about my elbow using it. Could it be the stiffness that made your elbow sore?

As far as the 6.0, I would say that the 85 may be more demanding than the HPS 6.1, but I find the 95 to be less demanding than the HPS 6.1 because of the lower swingweight and the much more flexible head. The PS 6.0 95 is just more maneuverable, more comfortable, and less tiring for me to use.

BTW, I found the O3 Tour MP to be too light and too whippy for my taste.

SC in MA
03-02-2006, 04:55 AM
SC in MA,
remember when you get this racquet to string it with Natural gut at 59 lbs to get the full capabilities and feel of this racquet.iscottius: Thanks for the stringing info. It sounds like this racket is very string/tension sensitive, which is not a problem if you have right setup, which it sounds like you have.

With this setup, do you feel you get similar pop out of the M speed 98 as you do with the n61 95? (I get slightly more pop out of the n61 95 compared to the HPS 6.1, but better control from the HPS 6.1, though I know others feel the HPS61 is more powerful.).

basil J
03-02-2006, 05:06 AM
Breakpoint, maybe I used the wrong term. I felt that the Slaz was stiff, but it felt much lighter than 12 oz, thus feeling whippy to me. My 03 tours have leather grips and are weighted to 12.2 oz 5 pts hd light. They feel solid on all shots except when I go for any big serves. Love the flex off of the ground and at the net, dis-like it when I serve. Is the PS 6.0 95 a racquet that plays well out of the box, or does it have to be tweaked like my prince. One thing I like about the HPS 6.1 is that it is weighted perfectly to my taste, so I am never wondering " should I put on more lead tape, less tape" etc. Ironically I have never tried the original prostaff. is it more flexible than the HPS 61. and how is the beam? Thinner or the same as the HPs 6.1? Thanks in advance for your advice and input.

JSF1
03-02-2006, 06:12 AM
Breakpoint, maybe I used the wrong term. I felt that the Slaz was stiff, but it felt much lighter than 12 oz, thus feeling whippy to me. My 03 tours have leather grips and are weighted to 12.2 oz 5 pts hd light. They feel solid on all shots except when I go for any big serves. Love the flex off of the ground and at the net, dis-like it when I serve. Is the PS 6.0 95 a racquet that plays well out of the box, or does it have to be tweaked like my prince. One thing I like about the HPS 6.1 is that it is weighted perfectly to my taste, so I am never wondering " should I put on more lead tape, less tape" etc. Ironically I have never tried the original prostaff. is it more flexible than the HPS 61. and how is the beam? Thinner or the same as the HPs 6.1? Thanks in advance for your advice and input.

Basil J,
You said it perfectly. I agree with you that the HPS 6.1 is weighted just right. I do not feel the need to adjust it either.

Nadal_Rulz
03-02-2006, 06:18 AM
volkl tour 10 gen 2

SC in MA
03-02-2006, 06:42 AM
volkl tour 10 gen 2I gave this one a try. I thought it did everything pretty well, but it basically just felt underpowered. The grip was definitely more rectangular than a Wilson grip, but that wasn't the reason I gave it up. The results I had playing with it clued me that it wasn't the racket for me. I felt like I played pretty well with it, but my regular opponents seemed to be playing better than normal against me when I used it. I wasn't able to generate the pace or spin I normally get, though again, it felt like I was hitting the ball pretty well.

thinktowin
03-02-2006, 07:44 AM
I played with the HPS 6.1, the Ncode 6.1 95 as well as PK 5g and a weighted to 12 oz. APD over the last five years.

I decided to gamble $200 by buying a Yonex 003 and modifying it to 27" and 12 oz with an overgrip.

I think I now have a racquet that has all of the positive attributes of the above group and have eliminated all of the negatives........for me.

The_Dark_Knight
03-02-2006, 09:06 AM
I used an O3 tour for after the HPS 6.1, but now I'm using a prince Precision Response TI Mid. I think it is a lot better on volleying, serving, and definitely slice.

TripleB
03-02-2006, 09:09 AM
Yonex Nano Speed RQ7 Midplus.

TripleB

Ulam
03-02-2006, 09:38 AM
Only negative is that the tour is a much more comfortable frame than the wilson. When I missed the sweetspot, I ceratinly felt it. I am going to try a soft string on one frame

If you add lead tape, the sweetspot will feel better and the balance too. You need to tweak it a bit to get its full potential. Itself raw is only fifty % its capability. Even using a different grip, can do wonders. Also, use soft strings like livewire xt and string it lower in tension. It is more forgiving, when it is not hit in the sweetspot. Also, I'm capable of hitting awesome topspin with control. Video tape your form and see what's up.

iscottius
03-02-2006, 09:45 AM
iscottius: Thanks for the stringing info. It sounds like this racket is very string/tension sensitive, which is not a problem if you have right setup, which it sounds like you have.

With this setup, do you feel you get similar pop out of the M speed 98 as you do with the n61 95? (I get slightly more pop out of the n61 95 compared to the HPS 6.1, but better control from the HPS 6.1, though I know others feel the HPS61 is more powerful.).

Strung with gut you will get the same power level as the hps 6.1, but better feel and control.

I agree that the Ncode is more powerful than the hps, My dilemma with the ncode 6.1 was that I had to play poly in it to control the power, and to stop the strings from moving, felt very muted and solid, no ball feel, this set up is for baseline bashing. I play all court and miss the feel.

With the M speed, I use gut to raise the power level and get tons of feel. I prefer a lower powered racquet with gut or multi, as opposed to a higher powered racquet with poly to tame.

basil J
03-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Played at lunch again today for an hour. Hitting good serves and good groundstrokes. By closing the racquet face up a bit and extending out towards my target more than with my 03 tours, I was achieving excellent topspin and depth. My opponent told me that I was hitting a heavy ball, and ultimately, that tells me I am hiting well. I really focused on my footwork today to insure proper shot prepartaion. I can't be lazy with this frame. I went back to my tours for about 10 minutes at the end to see the difference and immediately felt the difference in balance feel and weight. The Tour felt great, but my shots had much less weight, even though I was hitting some good driving topspin. My accuracy with the tour was awesome. My serves however lacked the punch of the HPS 6.1.
I eagerly await some new strings I ordered from TW to try some new setups on the Wilson.

BreakPoint
03-02-2006, 01:27 PM

Basil,
The PS 6.0 95 is much more flexible than the HPS 6.1, not even close. The beam is also thinner at 20mm (I believe the HPS 6.1's beam is 22mm, right?). If you like the swingweight of the HPS 6.1, you may find the PS 6.0 95 swings a bit light so you may want to add some lead tape to the head. Many people add lead to 3 and 9 or to 2 and 10 to expand the sweetspot upwards a little, as the upper hoop is a bit dead stock, and to up the swingweight. However, I play with mine stock since the low swingweight, and thus, great maneuverability is one of the reasons I like the racquet. Remember that the PS 6.0 has a box beam while the HPS 6.1 and O3 Tour have oval beams which give them a different feel. Many people love the box beam feel of the PS 6.0. You may want to give it a try if you ever get the chance.

thejackal
03-02-2006, 04:05 PM
I use the n6-1 95 with a leather grip.

kinsella
03-02-2006, 04:59 PM
My answer to the original question is Volkl C10 Pro Tour (93). Kind of a very flexible HPS. Roughly the same weight/balance, head size, string pattern, just a LOT more flexible.

basil J
03-02-2006, 05:01 PM
Breakpoint, have you ever used a 200GMW. If yes, how does it compare in feel to the PS 6.0? 200GMW is my all time favorite frame. The only thing that may have improved the 200G MW was an open string pattern. I went to the HPS 6.1 based on Granville's review of it understanding that it was a stiffer, thicker beam.

basil J
03-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Played 2 matches over the weekend. My ace count was impressive. This frame is really growing on me and I am starting to learn how to really rip some good topspin and slice. My opponent today was someone who beat me rather easily over the summer. Today I blew him out 6-2,6-2, mostly with strong serving, volleying and good deep heavy groundstrokes. He thought I should throw the prince 03 tours in the trash. Still sprayed some balls, but my confidence and comfort is growing everytime out with this frame.
The 03 tours are in the closet for now.

rooski
03-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Agree with all the good things being said about the HPS61. I loved this racket too for quite a while until it gave me arm pain. Been with the Ncode 61 for nearly 2 years and to me it's the next best thing to an HPS61 and it's definately easier on the arm.

BreakPoint
03-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Breakpoint, have you ever used a 200GMW. If yes, how does it compare in feel to the PS 6.0? 200GMW is my all time favorite frame. The only thing that may have improved the 200G MW was an open string pattern. I went to the HPS 6.1 based on Granville's review of it understanding that it was a stiffer, thicker beam.

Basil,
In fact, I used the MW200G right before the PS 6.0 95 and switched to the PS 6.0 95 from the MW200G because I played better with it and I liked the feel better. Believe it or not, I felt that the PS 6.0 95 had even more of that "old-school" feel to it than even the MW200G. To me, the MW200G never felt anything close to the original Max200G, which I used for a long, long time. I found the PS 6.0 95 to be closer to that old box-beam, smooth, and sweet feel of the Max200G.

Compared to the MW200G, I found the PS 6.0 95 to feel crisper and easier to generate spin with due to the more open string pattern. It's also more maneuverable due to the very headlight balance and low swingweight, which makes it easy to move around at the net. It's ample static weight makes it feel pretty stable and absorbs much of the shock and vibration, and also makes it a great serving racquet. I think this racquet works well for all styles including S&V, all-court and baseline (especially with some lead to the head).

If you're looking for something that's a bit easier to swing and a bit softer than the HPS 6.1, then you should give the PS 6.0 95 a demo.

basil J
03-06-2006, 05:18 AM
Thanks I will give the PS 6.0 95 a shot and try it out.