PDA

View Full Version : Rok VS C10 Pro

JBLAKE_08
03-02-2006, 07:19 AM
Hey, I'm thinking of getting a new racket which of these rackets would you suggest and why.

NOTE:You can also recomend other rackets.

Bora
03-02-2006, 08:29 AM
I would like to know what you are looking for in your new racquet, and what you are using now. Also, why would you want to switch to a discontinued racquet like ROK, anyway?

JBLAKE_08
03-02-2006, 08:57 AM
I am playing witha volkl tour 9 v-engine and it's a little to powerful and my shots go to deep. I want a racket that has good topspin and great control. I want to try one of these rackets because I think they have more control. Also would the Prince Diablo MP be a good choice?

Bora
03-02-2006, 09:32 AM
I see where you are going. I would strike out the ROK, its a 93 inch head with 18X20, it will be a huge change and you might find its now worth it.

C10 Pro is a good choice, some ppl love it and others like me not care for it. Its a personal choice. Diablo MP is nice, too. Low powered with good control. I would try the new Fischer Pro One Magnetic, O3 Tour 100, Volkl Tour 10 MP Generation II.

JBLAKE_08
03-02-2006, 11:32 AM
Hey, thanks man!!!

kinsella
03-02-2006, 05:03 PM
The two racquets you mention have their charms, but they are miles apart in how they work. I played the ROK for some time and it is a very sweet racquet with a wonderful feel -- with 18g gut in it! The C10 Pro is very flexy, including in the hoop. It has a 98 inch head that feels bigger. A lot more power and ready spin potential when compared to the ROK.

yip kok kuin
03-02-2006, 05:14 PM
Compared with the Rok, C10 plays like a Tweeter. Too strong too powerful quite useless. I sold me on e-bay after 2 games and thereafter my buyer sold it again on e-bay after a week or so and I lost track. Rok play and feels like an old classic. It is exceptionally underpower but huge control. Don't buy C10 because of Mcenore. I did that myself and now refuse to look at the new Maxply. Still sticking back to my max200g.... after 20 years.