PDA

View Full Version : Compare the Kennex 7G to Head Flexpoint Radical Tour

127 mph
03-04-2006, 07:50 PM
As the title says. How do they compare in power, control, Comfort etc. Thanks in advance

coolblue123
03-04-2006, 08:11 PM
I've played with the Kennex 7g for 3 years. I like the racquet alot, it provided alot of comfort, manuverability and spin capability. However, I've noticed the ball has the "tampoline affect," meaning the racquet flex more than I am use to. Off centered shots are handled pretty well but the racquet wobbles alittle. I brought the racquet because of a shoulder injury and r a c q u e t r e s e a r c h. c o m

As far as the radical flex, I have a friend that plays with it he loves it. Great playability and great control. The only complaint he has is again, the off-centered shots.

Now I am going to sell my two 7g's....

Donnie Darko
03-04-2006, 08:13 PM
My comparison:

They are both racquets that I have not played with and I have no intention of ever playing with them.

Sorry, that's probably not much help.

127 mph
03-04-2006, 08:21 PM
Thanks both of you for the replies. Donnie you are a funny guy. I got a good laugh from your reply. Coolblue123 here is my email address guyant@telus.net let me know more about your rackets price condition and such and to what you are going to next. Thanks

iscottius
03-05-2006, 04:56 AM
i played the 7 g for a year competetively and recently demoed the fxp rad tour.

the 7g is a half inch longer as you know, is a great all around racquet good power, spin, feel. I did not feel it was a great serving racquet, and just ok with volleys. solid racquet. felt hefty

the fxp rad tour IMO is a better racquet. similiar power, spin, excellent serving racquet, and nice racquet on volley's. I likr the standard length, manuerverability and weight of this racquet. Serves much better for me