PDA

View Full Version : Pure Drive Roddick almost here

badboi78
03-06-2006, 03:52 PM
i dont quite remember where i had read this, but i think tw said that the pd roddick will be out this coming wed for pre-ordering or something.

But i dont really care about the pd roddick coz it's probably gonna be as expensive as hell. What I care about is the price drop of the pd team. At least i hope the price will drop because the uk sites that have the pd roddick out had lower their pd team prices.

Waimea_Boy
03-06-2006, 04:12 PM
The graphics on that thing are pretty funky.

legolas
03-06-2006, 06:35 PM
The graphics on that thing are pretty funky.
yeah, but its pretty nice looking

doriancito
03-06-2006, 07:03 PM
that racquet is going to be pretty the same like the old PD! i be you anything, give me a single thing that is going to be different is roddick "uses" it !

goober
03-06-2006, 07:11 PM
i dont quite remember where i had read this, but i think tw said that the pd roddick will be out this coming wed for pre-ordering or something.

But i dont really care about the pd roddick coz it's probably gonna be as expensive as hell. What I care about is the price drop of the pd team. At least i hope the price will drop because the uk sites that have the pd roddick out had lower their pd team prices.

For some reason Babolats don't have the big price drops on their models even after they have been out for a long time. That's part of the reason I usually bypass them when trying out new racquets (that and most of the them are pretty stiff except for the Pure Storm)