PDA

View Full Version : A replacement for a Prince Precision Response

The_Dark_Knight
03-06-2006, 05:31 PM
I've been using this racquet for a little bit, and I love it. Problem is I can't really find another one, and I also think that it would be more convenient to just have a modern racquet (easier to find other ones). Does anybody have any of these or a suggestion for a replacement. The Yonex RDX 500 looks kinda similar. I've tried the warrior (with lead and without), but it still doesn't feel that great.

golden chicken
03-06-2006, 05:50 PM
there were 3 for sale in the classifieds yesterday. i bet they're still there. 4 1/2 grip, i think.

louis netman
03-06-2006, 05:58 PM
yeah, there are still some good ones floating around...

louis netman
03-06-2006, 08:55 PM
I've been using this racquet for a little bit, and I love it. Problem is I can't really find another one, and I also think that it would be more convenient to just have a modern racquet (easier to find other ones). Does anybody have any of these or a suggestion for a replacement. The Yonex RDX 500 looks kinda similar. I've tried the warrior (with lead and without), but it still doesn't feel that great.

The PRTi doesn't feel the greatest either, off the ground and requires gut....The Yonnie 500 is not similar. Try the Slaz X-1 for a newer stick...