PDA

View Full Version : Racquet Help...

InuYasha17
03-06-2006, 09:40 PM
hi guys, thanks for taking the time to read my post and giving me your input. so basiclly i have a i.prestige mid that i have been using for since 2002 during high school. I had 2 of them but 1 cracked and its getting hard for me to find new ones. so i thinking that its time to move on...
so basiclly i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on what i should do. get a new racquet (if so what one), look for old i.prestiges?, or what? im a 4.5ish player with one hand back and forehand. my biggest weapon is my serve. if you need more info let me know. thanks again!

ravemaster806
03-06-2006, 09:47 PM
if u really like your i prestige mid, u should buy more, i know some website still have them, if u really want them, give me your email and i will email u the website

louis netman
03-06-2006, 09:54 PM
I remember the iprestige mid being a pretty sweet stick....firm/crisp, yet flexy (must be the intellifibers at work ;-) ). I saw a few in the classifieds and was tempted to get one. Try putting out a want ad. Sometimes you'll find someone who has a few of them stored away in new condition, just collecting dust... Don't know what comes close in newer frames in terms of feel...

InuYasha17
03-06-2006, 10:17 PM
yea..that is true... i feel im the few that actully like the i.prestige.

Marius_Hancu
03-07-2006, 03:07 AM
FWIW
check my posting here:

Best arm friendly racquets?
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=77937