PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Pro different colors

TennsDog
06-17-2004, 06:14 AM
Would anyone else here like to see Wilson make their Pro overgrips in another color besides white? I'm saying this because I'm whimpy and don't like that the white color gets dirty easy. I just don't like the white color at all. Even when it gets a bit dirty, from a distance it still looks white. I wish they would at least make them in black...

kreative
06-18-2004, 12:43 PM
yeah, i'd like to see them made in a lime green color. variety is good, thou i do like the white...it just gets dirty easily.

MNJEEPJEEP
06-21-2004, 06:35 AM
I was told that they cannot make it any other color... that the dye does something to the material... making it feel better if it remains white.....

plus... I'm sure they sell more... think thats maybe the driving factor, eh?

nick0
06-22-2004, 09:13 PM
Yes it's true. The color makes a difference with the feel of the overgrip, at least it does for me. I used the black yonex supergrap for a while, and realized that it was causing painful blisters. I switched to the white color supergrap, and it felt MUCH softer, resulting in zero blisters.

I switched to the wilson overgrip because it pretty much felt the same compared to the white yonex, and came in packs of 30.

PHSTennis
06-23-2004, 01:08 AM
Orange to match my 5.2, other colors feel weird and look weird as well actually (to me) I like the white... gets dirty fast... no big deal, it rips on mine! tears and just dies... I have to replace every week or so, great overgrip really soft I love it! Used nothing but it for a year!

K!ck5w3rvE
06-25-2004, 02:33 AM
Iy could be cool, like lim green or bright orange, but I still wouln't change from white.

perfmode
06-25-2004, 03:00 AM
The dye makes it less absorbent.