PDA

View Full Version : FS: Fischer Extremes, Head Prestiges

Colpo
03-15-2006, 08:09 AM
***BOTH SOLD 3/16/06***Two (2) Fischer Pro Tour Extreme FT's (95 sq. in.), 9.7 condition, 4 1/2 grips, strung, $99/pair + shipping

***ALL FOUR SOLD 3/16/06 (grommet sets still available)***Four (4) Head Liquidmetal Prestige MP's (98 sq. in.), 9-9.5 condition, 4 1/2 grips, strung, sold as pairs or all four only, $99/pair or all four for $179 (both prices are + shipping) - I also have grommet sets for these if you want, for a small price

Shipping (USPS Priority) costs $11 for a pair, and $20 for 4 racquets

Please check my references - many buyers leave happy!

Paypal only, e-mail any interest to sandroab@msn.com, sorry no photos available (but I'm happy to answer any questions) - Thanks!

diredesire
03-15-2006, 04:27 PM
good seller folks~!

amethystium2
03-16-2006, 08:00 PM
is this racquet still available or is this post about you just selling them?

Colpo
03-19-2006, 06:09 AM

The post was originally a "for sale". Because the lots received interest and sold quickly, it's faster for me to let you and others know that they've sold by simply editing my original post to say "***SOLD***" than to post a reply to my own original post, which takes time to see because TW has to vet it. In the future, I'll make it clear that it's an updae to my original FS post.

Long story short, they've all been sold.

Colpo
03-19-2006, 06:09 AM

The post was originally a "for sale". Because the lots received interest and sold quickly, it's faster for me to let you and others know that they've sold by simply editing my original post to say "***SOLD***" than to post a reply to my own original post, which takes time to see because TW has to vet it. In the future, I'll make it clear that it's an update to my original FS post.

Long story short, they've all been sold.