PDA

View Full Version : Is Eternal Toe still made?

coach
06-18-2004, 10:39 PM
I used this product often but have been unable to find it for maybe the last 6 months. As a result I have done something odd but it works: take an old pair of shoes and cut them up and then use Shoe Goo and glue a hunk from the old sole onto the toe of my current shoe. Only problem is that it takes longer to do than Eternal Toe, doesn't last as long and my wife thinks I should be committed! But seriously, does anyone know where I can buy this product? thanks.

Ronaldo
07-18-2009, 03:30 PM
I used this product often but have been unable to find it for maybe the last 6 months. As a result I have done something odd but it works: take an old pair of shoes and cut them up and then use Shoe Goo and glue a hunk from the old sole onto the toe of my current shoe. Only problem is that it takes longer to do than Eternal Toe, doesn't last as long and my wife thinks I should be committed! But seriously, does anyone know where I can buy this product? thanks.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay_10551_10001_135295_-1______14626|14632|14633|135295?listingPage=true&Special=false