PDA

View Full Version : Blake Vs Nadal *spoiler*

ATXtennisaddict
03-18-2006, 04:52 PM
[COME ON BLAKE!!!!! 7-5 first set]

Match is going on right now even if TV will come on later.

FedererUberAlles
03-18-2006, 05:18 PM
Go James! Congradulations!

VamosRafa
03-18-2006, 05:19 PM
It was a great match -- a popcorn match at times. Blake was more aggressive and outplayed Rafa most of the time. Rafa only stayed in it because he didn't give up. And there were some highlight reel moments by both players, especially at the end of the second set.

James deserved the win. I'm not sure how he'll do against Fed, but he has a lot of momentum and confidence going into tomorrow.

And it gives Rafa a few things to work on to improve his hard court play. I know he's going to say in his interview that James was just "too good."

ATXtennisaddict
03-18-2006, 05:19 PM
YES YES YES!!!! James Blake!!!

I wouldn't mind if Blake beat Federer too in the final. The guy deserves it. :)

idle_fire
03-18-2006, 05:24 PM
WOW!!! GREAT GAME FROM BLAKE
I love Blake beat Nadal. No wonder he is better than Nadal on hard court.
The spaniard dreams go to final again....lol

madevil_zero
03-18-2006, 05:57 PM
yay blake! now federer has 1 more problem :P

rilokiley
03-18-2006, 06:52 PM
Blake sure as heck deserved to win.

"Don't take life too seriously. Just enjoy every minute, because you never know when you're going to go"
-Marat Safin
You are kidding me... Safin said that?

tlm
03-18-2006, 08:06 PM
I thought all you fed fans wanted fed to play nadal,looks like your celebrating because you know blake saved fed.

FREDDY
03-18-2006, 08:47 PM
sweet. blake will fall to FEDERER.

Virtuous
03-18-2006, 09:54 PM
I thought all you fed fans wanted fed to play nadal,looks like your celebrating because you know blake saved fed.
Or perhaps a lot of posters*gasp* actually support james and are happy for his win. Novel thought that

ATXtennisaddict
03-19-2006, 02:08 AM
Or perhaps a lot of posters*gasp* actually support james and are happy for his win. Novel thought that

James Blake has gone thruogh a lot to get to where he is. I'd love to see him rewarded with a Master's title. Even if Federer(my fav player) loses.

timmyboy
03-19-2006, 02:21 AM
HE ACTUALLY DID IT! I expected Blake to stay up there for the first set and even win it, then fall apart to Nadal for the next 2 sets.

tlm
03-19-2006, 07:03 AM
Ya right thats why so many are so happy blake won,its not because they didnt want to see nadal beat fed again,its because they are so happy for blake,ha ha make me laugh.I will give blake credit for beating nadal,at least he had to beat a real player in the semis unlike fed beating another hack in his easy draw.

ATXtennisaddict
03-19-2006, 08:32 AM
Ya right thats why so many are so happy blake won,its not because they didnt want to see nadal beat fed again,its because they are so happy for blake,ha ha make me laugh.I will give blake credit for beating nadal,at least he had to beat a real player in the semis unlike fed beating another hack in his easy draw.

Yes, it's Federer's fault that he had to face these "hacks".

Virtuous
03-19-2006, 08:44 AM
James Blake has gone thruogh a lot to get to where he is. I'd love to see him rewarded with a Master's title. Even if Federer(my fav player) loses.
I feel the same way

tlm, save yourself the trouble of typing that drivel over and over again- just copy/paste any one of your other posts....better yet, get some new material

mctennis
03-19-2006, 03:20 PM
Blake was the typical Blake after the 1st set in the Federer VS Blake today. I'm glad he had played as well as he had before todays final. I think Nadal would have been a better final match for Federer. IMHO

tlm
03-19-2006, 08:38 PM
No its not feds fault the field is weak,he was just lucky blake took out nadal+ saved him from another loss.The only reason i have repeated my points is because its hard to get through to the fed heads,but they know what i am saying is true they just wont admit it.

Jess
03-19-2006, 09:32 PM
The match was excellent, one of the best I've ever watched. Both players were really into the game, giving it their all. (Which is really something to behold because Nadal and Blake are both aggressive players). I'm glad that Blake beat Nadal even though I'm a huge Nadal fan, the guy deserved to win with his amazing performance that day.

And if Nadal had to lose, what better guy than Blake, a respected and well-composed, intelligent player.

stoneagle
03-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Nadal should have attacked James f/h as
well. He kept attacking James b/h,and james
kept on running around to return the ball
w/ his forehand instead. Nadal should have
changed his shot to james forehand and back
and forth to james f/h & b/h. If Nadal did that,
he had probably won. Nadal just played a one
dimensional rallies.