PDA

View Full Version : FS--Head LM Radical MP 4 1/2

garland
03-21-2006, 09:29 AM
Hi y'all,

I have one LM Radical for sale. It's 9.5/10 condition, with 10 being new out of the bag. No scuffs, no scratches, no motorcars, not a single luxury. It's been sitting around too long and is too light for me to play with comfortably. Hence, I'm asking $50 shipped for the racquet. I'll accept PayPal, personal check (wait to clear), or money order. Right now, it's strung with Sensation 16, but I won't vouch for the tension any longer (originally at 58 lbs).

Thanks, Garland

frekcles
03-21-2006, 10:54 AM
Interested in your racquet. Please email pics if you have them to freckles_007@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Francis

jaykay
03-21-2006, 01:34 PM
Hi y'all,

I have one LM Radical for sale. It's 9.5/10 condition, with 10 being new out of the bag. No scuffs, no scratches, no motorcars, not a single luxury. It's been sitting around too long and is too light for me to play with comfortably. Hence, I'm asking $50 shipped for the racquet. I'll accept PayPal, personal check (wait to clear), or money order. Right now, it's strung with Sensation 16, but I won't vouch for the tension any longer (originally at 58 lbs).

Thanks, Garland

Hi Garland: I am defly interested. Can do paypal immdtly. Some q's:
- When did you buy this?
- How many playing hours old is this stick? How many playing hours old is the string?
- How many times has it been strung?

I am contactable at kartik.jay@gmail.com.

Cheers,
jaykay.

kreative
03-21-2006, 01:55 PM
Hello, do you have any pics by chance? Please email me at kidkreativeATyahoo.com

tennistomcat
03-21-2006, 06:49 PM
hey garland, i'm looking for one of those also. if u get a chance, can u email me pics & details also @ crazytomcat@gmail.com

frekcles
03-22-2006, 07:44 AM
Still waiting for your email - freckles_007@hotmail.com

Very interested.

Thanks.:D

bryan shroyer
04-08-2006, 05:35 PM
Hi y'all,

Thanks, Garland

pubber22
04-09-2006, 10:48 AM
i am very interested please email me back at pubber22@yahoo.com

bryan shroyer
04-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Dude, if you would please let me know if you still have this stick I would be glad to pay you today.

Thank you,

Bryan