PDA

View Full Version : Could anyone here mistake a Tour 95 for Tour 90

amoyyao
03-23-2006, 01:22 PM
Just received my racquets from a bbser here--we agreed that they would be Wilson Prostaff Tour 90 but I received Tour 95, which are readily available from TW. I am so disappointed and have asked the return of my original 95. What I want to know is that is it so easy to get confused with these two racquects, when they weigh so different, play so different, and achieve so different fames?

snoflewis
03-23-2006, 02:58 PM
wow...hope you get your racket back...if it's a reputable seller, im sure he will send it back

badmice2
03-23-2006, 04:30 PM
Prostaff 90 have a thicker neck than the 95. The bottom neck area is also stretched a bit longer than the 95.

Lambro
03-23-2006, 05:39 PM
90 = 90

95 = 95

louis netman
03-23-2006, 05:57 PM
Just received my racquets from a bbser here--we agreed that they would be Wilson Prostaff Tour 90 but I received Tour 95, which are readily available from TW. I am so disappointed and have asked the return of my original 95. What I want to know is that is it so easy to get confused with these two racquects, when they weigh so different, play so different, and achieve so different fames?

Many who read these classifieds may not be contributors to other areas of the message board, and may be uninformed as to the details of various frames. Wilson has so many different models, like 25 different varieties of Pro Staff, 30 different Hammers, etc, etc...it is likey that Joe Average sees no distinction between a Tour 90 and a Tour 95...

Rasta
03-24-2006, 04:10 AM
No way I would accept this. bbser should pay for all shipping costs and return your racquet. Those are two different racquets. Geez.

phamphihung
03-24-2006, 08:42 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm the one that made that mistake, he did called me yesterday and discussed about this problem, and I told him that I'll sent back his whenever I receive them, he will not loose his rackets, I don't understand why did he still have to post questions since we already solve the problem, I did sent him pictures of the rackets and he acepted it, but he states that the pictures that wasn't clear, anyhow, Yao Clark here what I'm going to do, just don't send back my rackets keep them post on **** or TW for sales get the money recover your shipping cost. Wishing you luck on your journal seeking Tour 90.

skraggle
03-24-2006, 09:30 AM
I could see this happening if you don't know a lot about racquets, as both have the same gray layup and yellow inside the head. But as another user pointed out, the 95 has a noticably bigger head and is clearly lighter in weight. And the two racquets play quite differently.

So if he has any credibility, he should return your money and shipping both ways.