PDA

View Full Version : Five (5) Head PT 280s 4 1/2 grip

kinsella
03-24-2006, 07:31 PM
I have been hitting with the Volkl C10 TP long enough to know that it is the real deal for me. I never thought I would be selling the PT280s, but I have 5 to offer, all 4 1/2 grip, some close to pristine, a couple have paint scratches, but nobody takes better care of his sticks except Doyle Overman and he is in Idaho, so... Anyway, I will keep one for sentimental value and because it is just awesome from the baseline. The most comfortable hit in the world. All are strung with 17g gut/syth hybrid. I have a racquet bag for each one, most of which are PT280 bags. From $65-75, shipped UPS ground to continental 48 states. More for international, but I will ship around the world if you will pay for it. Volume pricing available. If you have been looking, you know how hard these are to find.

Please don't ask for pictures. I have built my references on honest evaluations. I won't sugar coat a racquet and no one has yet been disappointed with my ratings.

I look forward to hearing from you. First come, first served.

How will the PT280 era be remembered?

kinsella
03-25-2006, 10:20 PM
All gone. Thanks for your consideration. I probably could have sold these for higher prices, but I just want to share the love on this wonderful stick and get back most of what I have in them.

I kept one of my 6, just because...