PDA

View Full Version : For Sale, 2 Prokennex kinetic 15 g light, slazenger pro braided, head i.s2

dulmesn
03-25-2006, 10:39 AM
Ok first i have a 3 year old prokennex kinetic 15 g, it is a 4 1/4 grip built up to 4 5/8, there a a few paint chips out from normal play but nothing that affects the racquet. The condition i would say is nearly a 7/10. The racquet is strung but the string is old.

Next is a prokennex kinetic 15 g light, it's a 4 5/8 grip it has one paint chip from a racquet on racquet collision, but it's only cosmetic, it has about 4 hours of use on it, and is strung with gamma tnt2, it also still has the original grip in very good condition, i would give it a 8/10, it's about a year and a half old, but i first had it strung this year, like a month ago.

third is a head i.s2 it's a year old and was used for half of a college tennis season, it's strung with gamma synthetic gut, and also has a paint chip from a racquet on racquet collision. The conditon is a 7/10. it's a 4 5/8 grip, and is the midplus version

the last is a slazenger probraided, it's 2 years old, and was my main racquet of use, but is in very good condition, it has scrapes, but no chips, it's the black and red and silver probraided, it has a 4 5/8 grip. also the plastic protector on the top is cracked. it is unstrung, and is a 7.5 out of 10.

none of the racquets have ever been abused, in any way possible, i have always taken very good care of them. The first 15 g i ask about 35$ the second 45$ (or both for 75) the head racquet 30$ and the pro braided, 50$. you can email me at dulmesn@msoe.edu thank you for your intrest