PDA

View Full Version : Just demoed the dunlop 200g xl, ncode, and flexpoint prestige xl

ttwarrior1
03-26-2006, 10:27 PM
Dunlop 200 g xl

felt like i was hitting with a wooden board with the vipration dampaner on it across the bottom. Never heard a sound like that before even on other rackets.

2. Felt way light compared to the Wilson ncode 18x20 and the head flexpoint prestige xl.

3. I felt like it was a good doubles racket and a good all around racket.

4. No pain in the wrist, elbow or shoulder at all.

NCode:18x20 : i hated it considering the price. I liked the dunlop better. It was okay if someone hit you a hard shot and you just get there intime to stick your racket out to get to it. It would go back over the net with no swing.

Head flexpoint prestige xl. I thought it blew away the ncode even though they looked almost identical. It did everything great and my partner that i let use all 3 rackets loved it as well and is already gonna buy it. Too say he kicked but with it was an understatement. He normally can hit wild but wasnt' . He had power and control.
I thought this racket was best for going for a winner on the baseline or on a return of serve and with good accuracy.

We did go ouch on a few serves like it hurt our shoulder. But we didnt warmup up alot and this was the first time we hit this year.

ask1ed
03-26-2006, 10:40 PM
It's not the stick, it's the strings that matter the most. If the stick hurt your shoulder, why would you want to buy it? Try demoing in again, and with diff. strings, it will feel diff.; that's why you should always get at least two of same model, as the strings will vary the feel hugely.

ttwarrior1
03-27-2006, 01:51 AM
the dunlop had the same strings as the other 2

ttwarrior1
03-27-2006, 04:33 PM
just played with the 200xl and shocked how great it is . I mean no pain or even a feeling that i had it in my hand . it sounded just like hitting it with a 2by 4.