PDA

View Full Version : Couple players racquets for trade/sale

Momoshiro
03-27-2006, 04:18 PM
Up for trade/sale are a couple players racquets...
First is a Tecnifibre 325 in 4 3/8 grip size in 9/10 condition. Comes complete with cover and strung with Nrg 17g.
Next is the Tecnifibre 315 in a 4 1/2 grip size in a 8/10 condition. Also, comes complete with cover and strung with goesn poly 16g.
Also is the Head Liquidmetal Prestige MID in a 4 3/8 grip size in 8/10 condition. Comes with cover and right now is unstrung but can be strung with gosen poly or various other strings.
Next is a Head Ti. Radical OS in a 4 1/4 grip size in 8/10 condition. This one does not come with a cover (can find a different cover if need be) and comes unstrung or can come strung with a couple various strings.
Last is a Dunlop M-Fil 200 STANDARD (95si 27" long) in a 4 3/8 grip size in about a 6-6.5/10 condition. The reason i rated it that low is because of the cosmetic appearance only. There are small paint chips in various places and 2 bigger paint chips on the sides of the racquet. The racquet itself plays perfectly fine and the bumper guard still has quite a bit of life left in it. This comes complete with cover and strung with gamma tnt 17g.
Also, i have a Tecnifibre 10 racquet bag, and a head intelligence 6 racquet bag.
As far as trades go for these racquets/racquet bags, i am looking for DUNLOP MUSCLE WEAVE 200Gs in 95" AND THE BLACK AND GRAY DUNLOP INTERNATIONAL TENNIS BAG (http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageBGDUNLOP-DI10.html) ONLY. In reference to selling, prices can be negotiated at time of transaction. Pics of anything on request. You can email me at <movingboy9837@yahoo.com>
Thanks very much for looking...hope you find something you like :)
(changed format for vkartikv. is it better? sorry about that)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EDIT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
TF 325, TF 315, and the TF racquet bag are gone. everything else is still available.

nocab
03-27-2006, 05:22 PM
i'm interested in the t325, i have alot of racquets in very good condition but no muscle weave 200g's, so if you decide on taking any other trades let me know, if not please give me a price. email johnfbacon @gmail.com

vkartikv
03-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Can you please list them one by one or paragraph them? I am having to squint to make out what racquets you have listed!

wlm1966
03-28-2006, 08:42 AM
hey if you are going to just sell the m-fil, then send it back to me. you should be ashamed of yourself.

Momoshiro
03-28-2006, 09:44 AM
hey if you are going to just sell the m-fil, then send it back to me. you should be ashamed of yourself.

...i got nothing to be ashamed of. thats all im going to say

tpduke112
03-29-2006, 06:17 PM
Pics and price of M-Fil 200 to tpduke112@bellsouth.net