PDA

View Full Version : nsix-two!

str33t
03-27-2006, 09:33 PM
its finally out on tw !

bdog
03-28-2006, 06:24 AM
It is a nice easy swinging racket, but the comments are all the same by whoever tries it......too light. Even the TW description says add lead weight. The oversize is similar to the Babolat PD OS. Both are fun for doubles.

calabi12
03-28-2006, 08:18 AM
Very light. Stay away if you like weight. The midplus is head light and built like a players racquet except for the very light weight.

Excellent racquet for a junior and lower level adults (and intermediates). A good beginners racquet. Does a lot of things right and a joy to play with.

You can actually generate a lot of pace with a full and FAST swing on both serves and groundies.

I would not recommend for the accomplished player who faces big hitters.

Very good doubles stick and appropriate for the serve and volley player.

dbdynsty25
04-10-2006, 12:14 AM
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I just picked one up the other day from TW, and I love it. Very easy to control and generate pace if you want it. I mostly play doubles these days in a 3.5-4.0 league so it fits right in. I don't think I need tape either. I love serving with it...the other racket I was currently using was a Dunlop M-FIL 700 so they are pretty different rackets. I haven't hit enough with the nsix-two yet to say that it's going to supplant the Dunlop, but its getting close.