PDA

View Full Version : Ps 6.0 85

Insane90DegreeSpin
03-29-2006, 11:26 AM
I was wondering how many will TW have in stock when they get them.

I want to buy one! How long will it be in production?

Galactus
03-29-2006, 11:32 AM
I was wondering how many will TW have in stock when they get them.

I want to buy one! How long will it be in production?
Based on their sales of this racquet, TW have stated they'll have enough stock in for the remainder of the year...

Insane90DegreeSpin
03-29-2006, 11:37 AM
Sweet! Should I buy 3-4 at a time and use Fedex or buy 1 and some accessories 3-4 times with USPS? I have no clue what Fedex charges except for the $30 minimum thing.

Any suggestions?

Galactus
03-29-2006, 11:57 AM
Sweet! Should I buy 3-4 at a time and use Fedex or buy 1 and some accessories 3-4 times with USPS? I have no clue what Fedex charges except for the $30 minimum thing.

Any suggestions?
If you never played with one before - just buy one and see how you go with it: you won't start bnging aces or volleying 100% at the net straight away unless you're a 4.5-5.0 player.
Try the one and see how you go - what level of player are you?

I have just one and switch between that and my ProStaff Tour90...

Insane90DegreeSpin
03-29-2006, 01:34 PM
I'm using the nCode Tour 90 and I have 6 months of court xp. I've been strengthening for 6 months during winter. I also have the H6 but I always lend it to others.

In terms of technique, I already surpassed public court players with 5+yrs of xp. Now all I need is stamina and footwork because that's my main weakness.

I have to find the money to join private clubs with 5.0+ players because public court players with 20+yrs of xp never seen techniques like mine and I learn much faster when I play stronger people.

My world is kinda reversed. I started learning slicing on both sides, I prefered hitting on my backhand, I'm trained to have strong analystic and tactical skills, and I play better when I have a handicap.

What d'y'all think? I'm trying to power up my twist serve.

ffrpg
03-29-2006, 03:10 PM
I'm using the nCode Tour 90 and I have 6 months of court xp. I've been strengthening for 6 months during winter. I also have the H6 but I always lend it to others.

In terms of technique, I already surpassed public court players with 5+yrs of xp. Now all I need is stamina and footwork because that's my main weakness.

I have to find the money to join private clubs with 5.0+ players because public court players with 20+yrs of xp never seen techniques like mine and I learn much faster when I play stronger people.

My world is kinda reversed. I started learning slicing on both sides, I prefered hitting on my backhand, I'm trained to have strong analystic and tactical skills, and I play better when I have a handicap.

:rolleyes:

Richie Rich
03-29-2006, 04:20 PM

sounds like you are ready to be a pro and can master the 6.0 85

Insane90DegreeSpin
03-29-2006, 05:07 PM
I'll turn pro when I can run 100 meters in under 10 seconds and run a 3 hour marathon every 2 days.

Otherwise forget about it! lol

I'd like to play against Federer :)

Are there machines that serve like Roddick? Or should I build my own?

Galactus
03-29-2006, 06:02 PM

Nah - keep the nCode Tour 90...

Insane90DegreeSpin
03-29-2006, 06:03 PM
What's their difference?

Galactus
03-29-2006, 06:06 PM
What's their difference?
Tour90 will help you when you play against the 'big-banger servers'...

Insane90DegreeSpin
03-29-2006, 07:12 PM
And if it's for training only? Wouldn't it improve getting the ball in the sweet spot?