PDA

View Full Version : Gamma Supreme Overgrip

tennis4losers
03-29-2006, 01:12 PM
I traded one of my friends Gamma Supreme Overgrip for one of my Yonex super grap. And WOW there was a huge difference. I went to the TW website to be dissapointed. You guys only have the 3 pack @ $3 a pop. Not that isnt expensive for 3 overgrips but would it be possible for you guys to get the 15 pack and the 30 pack? Many people in the feedback section were requesting for this also.

twbuyer
03-31-2006, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the note - sounds like a no-brainer. I'll get it ordered next week.
Thanks again,
Granville

tennis4losers
03-31-2006, 02:04 PM
Thank YOU Thank YOU Thank YOU Thank YOU Thank YOU

tennis4losers
04-10-2006, 08:01 PM
were you not able to get it granville??? or is it just not on the TW website. Ill try calling

TW Staff
04-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Currently waiting for delivery. Was due here yesterday, expected any day.

Chris, TW

IcECo0L
12-03-2006, 05:50 PM
Hi I just bought the 30 pack and the overgrip comes with a sort of plastic, i want to know what's that for and which side goes to the hand, thanks.

pNoyr3D
12-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Have you tried tourna? I really want to know how this compares, I'm thinking of using super grap but, this gamma sounds nice.

IcECo0L
12-04-2006, 07:30 PM
Well i havent played with it (tourna) but my spare which i bought it used came with a tourna and the gamma supreme overgrip felt better, but i know its way better than Wilson H2Over Grip if that helps.

pNoyr3D
12-04-2006, 07:53 PM
Thanks Ice! Have you tried Super Grap or Wilson Pro?

IcECo0L
12-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Well i havent try it, after i finish my reel i might try it because i read those are very good grips, but im really satisfied with this grip, until now i havent got any problems.

pNoyr3D
12-04-2006, 08:33 PM
That's my problem right now and it's really hard to decide. I am thinking of going with the Super Grap but I am really interested in the Gamma but!! I'm interested in both, haha.. Jeeze. I think i'm gonna try the Super Grap since everyone thinks it's so great, i'll have to see for myself :).

dancraig
12-04-2006, 09:09 PM
Hi I just bought the 30 pack and the overgrip comes with a sort of plastic, i want to know what's that for and which side goes to the hand, thanks.

The side with the plastic goes against your hand. After you remove the plastic.

IcECo0L
12-06-2006, 11:09 AM
The side with the plastic goes against your hand. After you remove the plastic.
Thanks very much for the info, by the way, what do you think about this grip?

IcECo0L
12-06-2006, 11:12 AM
That's my problem right now and it's really hard to decide. I am thinking of going with the Super Grap but I am really interested in the Gamma but!! I'm interested in both, haha.. Jeeze. I think i'm gonna try the Super Grap since everyone thinks it's so great, i'll have to see for myself :).

Yeah!!!!, but why dont you try them both, buy a packet of 3 from each one and try them and let me know the results.

pNoyr3D
12-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Yeah!!!!, but why dont you try them both, buy a packet of 3 from each one and try them and let me know the results.

The only way for me to try them both is to buy them off Tennis-Warehouse. They don't sell it at my local sports store and there's no tennis pro shop near my house. If I bought it off of TW it would be around $12-$15. That's why I am just going to buy a 30 pack. I will try and check this weekend to see if they have any of those even wilson pro at my local sports store. I know they don't carry Yonex Super Grap for sure.

JCFsupra
12-06-2006, 06:52 PM
To help out some of you asking about overwraps here's what my doubles partner & I have determined.

Tournagrip feels nice at first then turns to crap and starts falling apart of chipping and often sticks to the leather grip when you try removing it. Will never buy again. Sorry Pete Sampras.

Wilson Pro Overs feel nice get dirty quick and really not all that tacky.

Tecnifibre control over very tacky but once it gets wet or damp feels greasy. If you don't sweat much then possibly one to consider.

Gamma Supreme - comfort, cushiony and good absorbtion. Great feel it was our favourite....until we tried Yonex supergrap.

Yonex is thinner but tacky and absorbs well. Just feels amazing even after 2 or 3 or 4 sessions unlike the Wilson Pro over which lasted 2 or the Gamma which lasted 3 or 4 but didn't feel as good.

Volkl will be our next acquisition but we still have to go through the 30 pack of Yonex white supergraps.

Hope this helps. If anyone has tried the Volkl & can compare it to the Yonex supergrap please leave some feedback to help us out. thanks

pNoyr3D
12-06-2006, 07:01 PM
Nice JCF!! That really helped me out!! I think I might go and try out the Super Grap and if I go through my 30 pack and decide I don't like it.. I'm gonna go and tryout the Gamma.

IcECo0L
12-08-2006, 05:35 PM
The only way for me to try them both is to buy them off Tennis-Warehouse. They don't sell it at my local sports store and there's no tennis pro shop near my house. If I bought it off of TW it would be around $12-$15. That's why I am just going to buy a 30 pack. I will try and check this weekend to see if they have any of those even wilson pro at my local sports store. I know they don't carry Yonex Super Grap for sure.

Well let me know when you try them.