PDA

View Full Version : HEAD ti. classic?

perfectionist
03-30-2006, 10:08 AM
any here, other than me use the Head Ti. Classic? i go to tournaments and people ask me if Head makes special rackets for me, haha. I know a former ATP player that was sponsered by Head during the early-mid 90s and said that it was a PT630 with a new paint job. maybe stiffer. whatever it is, i like it.

here's a picture of it
http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/76/08/pr-Tennis-Head_Ti_Classic_Tennis_Racquet-resized200.gif

hpark927
03-30-2006, 02:03 PM
I had started playing tennis with Ti-classic and am currently using it. I've enjoyed that stick a lot and still think that's one of the best racquets at least for me. Is that because I was tamed by that racquet? Probably right. Anyway, I'm now searching for the next racquet hoping to improve my game a little bit.

Say Chi Sin Lo
03-30-2006, 02:52 PM
It was supposed to be the updated version of the PT280, at least that's what i've heard

dragonfly2
03-30-2006, 05:19 PM
Here's another one using ti-classic. This is such a great racquet with perfect combination of power and control. I have been looking for the next but always go back to ti-Classic.

Perfectionist- I have a question for you. I read from another thread that you tested Yonex RDX500 MP and HD version. Would you kindly share your experience about these racquets compared to ti-classic? I will demo HD version becasue I like dense string pattern (I hit lots of flat balls from both side) but I would like to hear your opinion before I order the demos. Thank you.

jck01
05-14-2006, 05:47 AM
I also use the Head Ti.Classic "on and off." It's "on" right now. It offers a nice balance of control and power. Only drawback for me is that it doesn't pack a punch when I volley or serve.