PDA

View Full Version : Volkl C9 Pro vs C10 Pro/T10VE Mid

jonolau
03-31-2006, 05:54 PM
I just saw a 2nd hand C9 Pro up for sale in a shop here.

Any takes on it vs the C10 Pro or T10 VE Mid?

anirut
03-31-2006, 06:47 PM
Hi Jono, I have a C9 Pro too. It's 98 Sq.in. with open pattern right?

Well, I prefer my T10VE mid over the C9 Pro. That's my take only, please. Have no idea if compared to the C10 Pro.

It's soft as usual being a Volkl. Has more pop (of course). I don't seem to find a proper groove with it with my playing style.

jonolau
03-31-2006, 07:01 PM
Thanks, anirut.

BTW, is the DNX10 (325) being sold in Bangkok now? I will be making a business trip there in Apr and was thinking of buying one.

anirut
03-31-2006, 07:15 PM
So far I've seen only the lighter grams. Don't remember the exact figure. That was like two weeks ago. May be I'll take another trip to the stores and check it out for you.

Why not drop me a mail? May be we can meet. When in April?

jonolau
03-31-2006, 10:02 PM
I've already sent you an email.

ericsson
03-31-2006, 11:50 PM
i played with all three, here's what i found, the C 9 is good stick, felt really light compared to the C 10 but i think you cant compare these two, C10 is very stable, a full bodied racket, c9 is not, if you dont get under the ball they go wide instantly, i think the lack of mass here. just two different sticks and depending which style you play.the v engine mid is by far the most controlleble racket and underpowered but a lot of feel and control, but my guess is string it very low.

jonolau
04-01-2006, 06:55 AM
So far I've seen only the lighter grams. Don't remember the exact figure. That was like two weeks ago. May be I'll take another trip to the stores and check it out for you.

Why not drop me a mail? May be we can meet. When in April?
Thanks, Anirut. Appreciate if you could help me find out the cost of the DNX10 (325) if they have it. I may have limited time in BKK, and will only have some time on the first night.