PDA

View Full Version : compare head pc600 vs. srd-tour 90 vs. redondo

Roforot
04-02-2006, 05:06 PM
I am using srdtour 90 and love it for most things. My achilles heel w/ this frame is against people that hit flat/deep balls. I end up having to slice a lot of shots and often give up some short. I realize the racquet will not cure the footwork, but I've been toying w/ playing w/ o3 tour b/c I can hit deep shots even out of position; the feel w/ this racquet though is undeveloped...

I wonder how the pc600 or pk redondo93 will play compared to srdtour90? Specifically wondering about power levels and also "feel" (eg. how well do you tell where the ball is going? how well can you guide a slice down the line or change it to cross court at the last minute?)

Ronaldo
04-02-2006, 06:05 PM
Ever try the SRD Tour 95? Lighter, larger head, less feel than the Head or the PK but more pop. Used all 4

tandayu
04-02-2006, 10:06 PM
I am using srdtour 90 ....minute?)

I do not think PC600 & Redondo will help or make any difference under the situation you described.

Try larger head frame and more powerful frame, thicker beam, etc.

Roforot
04-04-2006, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the suggestions... I have never used srd95" but that's a good idea. Actually though after looking through the string forum, I am going to try to play w/ strings and tensions. I used one frame that was loosely strung (52#) by mistake and found more pop but still had good control!

Right now I used yonex850spin, but will try technifibre nrg18 and some other 18g strings at low tension.