PDA

View Full Version : Myskina about her racquet

maxasia
03-01-2004, 05:14 PM
- What kind of racquet do you prefer?

- I've been using Prince for a long time, very old model, not in production but I still had supply. Now Head has made racquet especially for me. Can't say it's unique but you can't buy the same one in the shop.

- How many racquets per year do you get?

- As many as I need. At the beginning of this year I've got 11, now - only 7 left. Do you know that once Zvonareva have broken 5 frames during one match?

- What's the reaction from racquet manufacturer representatives when you throwing you racquet?

- When they on the stands we trying not to do it

sseemiller
03-01-2004, 05:18 PM
Hi, Max. I have nothing to add, except to say that it's nice seeing you here. :mrgreen:

Regards,

Susan

corncob3466
03-01-2004, 05:49 PM
i love the way she plays. and *****es at her boyfriend when she messes up. but, she beat chanda rubin!!! thats a louisiana girl.

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
03-01-2004, 07:53 PM
Only 11 racquets, thats interesting. I guess this is proof that she ain't got an instinct in her hands.

python
03-02-2004, 06:51 AM
Kudos to Myskina for her honesty. I've been a moderate fan of hers, and now I suppose I have more reason to like her. Very smart player who plays to her strengths.

Foo4Everlong
03-02-2004, 06:58 AM
Plus, I think Anastasia is very nice to look at. Very cute! Her only issue is her smile. She has a bit of an overbite, and whenever she wins and/or smiles she tries to hide it. It seems like she is a little self concious of it. But she's so cute. I love all those cute Russian girls (Sharapova). Later