PDA

View Full Version : Something's wrong with the Babolat grips...

ATXtennisaddict
04-04-2006, 02:47 PM
My friends both bought babolat's (pure control and APD). Everytime they try to put an overgrip on them, the over grips starts off tight in place but eventually starts loosening after couple hours of play.

Any babolat users notice this too?

Frenchie
04-09-2006, 06:30 PM
I have trouble wrapping tourna grip around my APD, but thats prolly just because i'm stupid. ;)

DRtenniS1112
04-09-2006, 06:34 PM
I use APD's and have never had a problem to be honest. One of my good friends has a PD and he hasnt had problems either, probably cuz he always make me do it for him ;).

mislav
04-09-2006, 07:04 PM
My friends both bought babolat's (pure control and APD). Everytime they try to put an overgrip on them, the over grips starts off tight in place but eventually starts loosening after couple hours of play.

Any babolat users notice this too?
I don't own a Babolat, but I have demoed APD and PD for some time and used an overgrip on both of them, as well as on an APD a friend of mine played with. Never had any problems.

They must be doing something wrong. They should ask someone else to put the ovegrip on their racquet and see if the problem persists.

Or perhaps, if their technique is good, they use some bad overgrips in which case this would happen with any racquet brand.