PDA

View Full Version : w-line is suprising

ruth
04-04-2006, 04:43 PM
i have receaved the w4 one and wow the power with control is amazing. My placement and the power with the placement makes me feel like Roger. But the only setback is the fan like string shape. and the paint gets chipped. But your games is amazing. So you can pick from power or both or control. 199.99 every penny is worth it. The fan shaped mains is the only thing that upsets me. But my games is crazy good.:mrgreen: :rolleyes: :p

ruth
04-04-2006, 04:53 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ace of spades
04-04-2006, 05:50 PM
I sure hope you are a chick because i would never be caught dead with a racket designed for mid - low level women.

ruth
04-08-2006, 05:37 PM
this is good

ruth
04-08-2006, 05:37 PM
wow, this stick is so good

CornNutz
04-08-2006, 05:43 PM
thats nice but no need to get a postgasm

d_frank
04-08-2006, 05:58 PM
congrats, now go play with it instead of posting :)

SFrazeur
04-08-2006, 06:20 PM
This thread is easy to see how Ruth has 31 posts since joining april 06.

Court_Jester
04-08-2006, 06:29 PM
...much of them nonsensical, like many of "her" posts on this thread.

gonzalocatalino
04-08-2006, 06:30 PM
wow, this stick is so good

sorry, but i can`t believe that...simply i canīt :-|

Court_Jester
04-08-2006, 06:43 PM
sorry, but i can`t believe that...simply i canīt :-|
I dunno. Other than cosmetics, the specs of the W4 line look like any other tweener racquets.

snowpuppy
04-09-2006, 04:54 AM
My placement and the power with the placement makes me feel like Roger.

If a racquet design for women can make you feel like a man, must be one impressive racquet.

tennis_nerd22
04-09-2006, 05:09 AM
If a racquet design for women can make you feel like a man, must be one impressive racquet.

LOL. well if it works for him, thats great. all he needs is a paintjob :cool:

tennis_nerd22
04-09-2006, 05:10 AM

ya its pretty funny of his last two posts weren't even a minute apart :rolleyes:

slice it
04-09-2006, 07:08 AM
i have receaved the w4 one and wow the power with control is amazing. My placement and the power with the placement makes me feel like Roger. But the only setback is the fan like string shape. and the paint gets chipped. But your games is amazing. So you can pick from power or both or control. 199.99 every penny is worth it. The fan shaped mains is the only thing that upsets me. But my games is crazy good.:mrgreen: :rolleyes: :p
are you a man

slice it
04-09-2006, 07:10 AM
is tennis now a gay man's sport

slice it
04-09-2006, 07:11 AM
ya its pretty funny of his last two posts weren't even a minute apart :rolleyes: lol :D

knasty131
04-09-2006, 09:34 AM
so all you guys are trying to say that if your holy grail was one of the wilsons W line rackets...you would refuse to play with it because it is a "girls" racket??? haha i find this thread funny...many guys use tweeners, and thats all these rackets are...

highsierra
04-09-2006, 07:34 PM
so all you guys are trying to say that if your holy grail was one of the wilsons W line rackets...you would refuse to play with it because it is a "girls" racket??? haha i find this thread funny...many guys use tweeners, and thats all these rackets are...

To become my holy grail racket, I must play with it for a long time. The W line is marketed to women, it's highly unlike I'd even try it unless one of my female friends has one and we happen to be on a court. Nothing against it but it's just that I wouldn't typically try anything else marketed specifically to women, like shoes, clothes, etc. Nothing about being macho or anti-gay. It's just nature.

They are very expensive rackets anyway, it's not like you can just get one for the hell of it.

I find the people making fun of Ruth very unsportsman like though. You don't even know if Ruth's she or he. Even if it's a guy what's wrong with him liking it? To me, the W line is just a Wilson marketing trick. They shaped and colored the H line differently and targeted women by charging 3 times more. If he likes that racket so be it. I don't see anyone calling a girl gay if she plays with a PS 6.0 or 6.1. If you have never seen females using your holy grails you need to visit various clubs more.

Head_Rocketman
04-09-2006, 07:55 PM
I sure hope you are a chick because i would never be caught dead with a racket designed for mid - low level women.
LOL, maybe hinting at the level of his game?

Head_Rocketman
04-09-2006, 07:56 PM
Whats your guys's tweener specs? 100-110?

knasty131
04-09-2006, 11:52 PM
To me, the W line is just a Wilson marketing trick. They shaped and colored the H line differently and targeted women by charging 3 times more. If he likes that racket so be it. I don't see anyone calling a girl gay if she plays with a PS 6.0 or 6.1. If you have never seen females using your holy grails you need to visit various clubs more.

thats what i was trying to get at...and i understand that because it is marketed to women it is just more unlikely for men to use it...but in this case he tried out a friends...and he liked it...and he was getting bashed...THATS where my problem was