PDA

View Full Version : questions about me and some racquets

Tezuka Kunimitsu
04-07-2006, 09:43 AM
After playing with the Head Prestige lm, I realized I am not as fit to use it for long periods. I started playing with the head instinct flxp, which played great for me and I lasted long. Though against hard hitters it seems like the ball over powers the racquet which did not happen with the head prestige lm or flxp(do not want flxp prestige, because my elbow started hurting though with the head flxp instinct my elbow does not hurt). So I am trying to get a racquet that is between the head flxp instinct and the head lm prestige. I have currently demoed.

Babolat Pure Drive
Babolat AeroPro Drive Plus
Babolat Aero Pro Control
Babolat Pure Control Team
Head Flexpoint Radical OS (They did not have 98) (after this got pain in my forearm/elbow, may have came from the drastic change in racquets since my original racquet only weighted around 9.2.)
Wilson nSix-One 95 16X18
Wilson nSix-One Tour 90(arm healed)
Head Flexpoint Lm Prestige MP
Head Flexpoint Prestige mp (elbow started hurting again with this racket)
Head Flexpoint Instinct (no pain so far)

I am just having a difficult time finding a racquet that is between the two racquets above. Head flxp instinct and head lm prestige.

cabernetjunkie
04-07-2006, 09:51 AM
have you tried adding a little lead tape to the instinct?

Tezuka Kunimitsu
04-07-2006, 12:24 PM
i do not know how to, and I am probably not that advanced...i play competitively intermirals at my college. ... I just want to find a racquet out of stock that is between...but how would i go about the lead?
THanks

~joe