PDA

View Full Version : NSix-Two review...

Prostaffer
04-10-2006, 12:09 AM
had the demo tonight. taught with it and used it on the ball machine much like i did with the nblade.

the racquet is very light. let me preface this review by saying i swung the original skunk perhaps twice in my career. what i didn't like about that stick i totally felt in this.

the stick is odd to say the least. most likely best for a 2.0 to 3.5 player. the pop isn't constant liek the surge and it's not as heavy. it's very light and probably a nice transition stick for beginners looking to start playing more serious tennis. the stick volleys well. i would say overall this stick reminds me very much of the triad 6.0 (the skunk version/prostaff version) nice pop, good manueverability.

the serve is odd. if your looking for spin it's a nice frame...a flat server will be frustrated with this. very inconsistent....yet those that really hit every ball in the sweet spot will do nothing but grin. any off center hits are worthless. i felt as though each shot had to be perfect; and not perfect technique wise but that all the stars had to be aligned and the humidity just right to pull off a great shot. heavy top sin is added carefully, flat hitters are more greatly rewarded with this stick.

volleys like: wilson triad pro-staff 6.0
forehands like: wilson 6.2 or hyper carbon hammer 6.2 (the blk/yellow one i believe)
backhands like: babolat pure drive
serves like: head ti. fire.